Author Topic: Good Day to you  (Read 2771 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good Day to you
« on: February 27, 2011, 10:24:29 AM »
I'm a old timer and I have been playing UO since Fall 98.  I miss the beta period :)   I start playing UO after some friend at work can't stop talking about all the stuff this new MMO what capable.  Since I have just purchase a new PC and have internet at home ( cable) for the first time I decide to try this game.  I can recall the long hours playing this game and lack of sleep because you need to train you guy.  Skill gain was hard to get and specially when dead make you lose skill point.  Since I haven't any idea how to build my character, I have all the skill on him.  In the  old day, I use easy macro to help me build my skill and do repetitive tasks.   After that I use UOLoop.     I do believe I'm ready to try something different. Some of my friend talk how wonderful this program, so I will like to give it a try.   

Not to said that UO is my life, I do work to afford the game, but I have to much time and effort invest in this game to even play another game,  let be honest I have an addiction.   I have an understanding wife that let me play and do what I want.   I have make  lots of good friends and lost a few that left the for personnel reasons.   As for me, I intend of staying around for a while.  I do PvM mostly and Champ to get supply.  I play for fun and kill time.  Nice to meet u all and see around.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Re: Good Day to you
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »
Cool. Good intro.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »
Thanks for the nice intro, am removing your restricted status so please have a look around. Enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 06:58:46 PM »
Welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 07:36:13 AM »
Good intro and thank for the work you put into your intro. Check out our search button it does wonders if you put something into it.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
Welcome to the greatest ever UO scripting site!!  Enjoy your stay!

JaF

All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
WoW,  getting overwhelm with all the stuffs.  Where is the manual :))   

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 04:56:44 PM »
WoW,  getting overwhelm with all the stuffs.  Where is the manual :))   

There is a good one for any good contributor. Someone to write the manual to the site and keep it updated :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 05:52:33 PM »
Welcome to the chaos
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: