Author Topic: Howdy Im SWKPJJK  (Read 2435 times)

Offline swkpjjkTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • swkpjjk has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy Im SWKPJJK
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:24:15 PM »
Hi all, I have been playing UO for about 13 years now. My wife got me started when the game first came out. I use to be on Catskills when her and I started but transfered over to Chesapeake about 2 years into playing. In my real life I am a application developer and UO is my stress relief from a long day. Sorrry got pulled away to make dinner  :-\. I have a 120 swordsman and a GM Tamer that I have been playing for a while but I just started making me a Mistic toon. So far this has been a very fun toon to play. I have got him to 120 Mage, 120 Focus, 113.6 Mysticism and GM Med. I have been debating if I should do spellweaving or if I should go with some other skill to finish him off. Some people in the guild that I am in say that mistics are very strong and can hold thier own in a fight with Dread Horn.

The other day I was on UO Resources getting some powerscrolls when the rep there turned me on to your site. He said that this site was a great resourse for tips on how I can spec my toons. I look forward to reading about how others have done their toons and be able to share what works well for me.

When I am not playing UO, I like to shoot my guns, reload ammo or go fishing. Oh and I can't forget one of my favorite hobbies. I love to cook.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:01:55 AM by swkpjjk »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy Im SWKPJJK
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
SWKKPJJK Welcome to the site. As a rule of thumb we like to get to know a little bit about our members before removing the restricted status. We've had a couple of really good introductions lately hopefully you can add to them.

Read this THREAD when you get a chance and come back here. Believe me it'll be worth it! ;)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 04:25:13 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO, restricted status lifted!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 05:47:37 AM »
Welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 07:00:27 AM »
Welcome to the site man. It is also great to know that we are getting know for word of mouth also :)

Tags: