Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 183497 times)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Ter Mur Area Lumberjack v1.0 out 09/19
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2011, 10:29:59 PM »
I have to agree with Neo here.  I have been running with one book for weeks on this script and there isn't any need to add support for multiple books.

Offline Iraq-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Iraq- has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2011, 06:04:44 PM »
Well there is more than just me out here, so even though I'm marking multiple trees per location, I'm still getting stuck often. I could see how it would be enough with one book if there was nobody else around I suppose..

Maybe also the re-spawn rate of the resource banks is different on the server you are playing than I am.

I can't beleive I'm the only one running into this problem, and you said you wanted it to eventually appease everyone, but if I am then that's fine and i'll just fix it up for myself.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »
Well there is more than just me out here, so even though I'm marking multiple trees per location, I'm still getting stuck often. I could see how it would be enough with one book if there was nobody else around I suppose..

Maybe also the re-spawn rate of the resource banks is different on the server you are playing than I am.

I can't beleive I'm the only one running into this problem, and you said you wanted it to eventually appease everyone, but if I am then that's fine and i'll just fix it up for myself.
I meant what I said, I want everyone to be able to use this flawlessly... I just want to make sure everyone's using it properly, before I start adding things that might not even be necessary... I personally run this with 8 marked runes, with around 8 trees or so in each location, and almost never get the message "no more wood".

Anyway, if you added multiple trees per location, and still get that message, it's worth doing something about it... I'll add multiple runebook support then, as soon as I can...

Thank you for your feedback...

neo
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Ter Mur Area Lumberjack v2.0 out 09/26 added multi-book support
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2011, 07:40:35 PM »
Ok... Version 2.0 out... Added multi-runebook support.

You can add as many runebooks for your trees as you wish.

Haven't had a chance to really test this, so I expect to get some feedback on how this is working...

neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »
Although I won't be testing the 2.0 version because I don't see the need for multiple books and it would require redoing setup, I will say the 1.0 version is working great.  Even seems to be a little smoother/more accurate on path finding.  Nice job :)

Offline Meatt Wad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Meatt Wad has no influence.
  • "Bunch of dumba$$es, gon' get your ass whooped"
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2011, 09:16:18 AM »
Hey Neo Nice script.
Im just returning to uo and decided to give this script a try. (need some wood to deco my house )
I have ran it for about 2 hours works flawlessly. (i am only using 1 book at this time until I can go mark more runes.)
 Love it.   The pathfinding worried me but it too is very smooth.

Only problems I ran into were my fault. Old rune led to a gargoyle spawn that I wasnt ready for so I went ghosty for a bit heh.

Only suggestion I might have and not being a good scripter Im not sure if its worth it, would be if using bank, being  able to use multiple banks so my loop is less obvious.

Anyway Great script, thanks for making a returning vet's life alot easier.
If you like me you are probably retarded.  If you don't you should probably die.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 09:56:59 AM »
Hey Neo Nice script.
Im just returning to uo and decided to give this script a try. (need some wood to deco my house )
I have ran it for about 2 hours works flawlessly. (i am only using 1 book at this time until I can go mark more runes.)
 Love it.   The pathfinding worried me but it too is very smooth.

Only problems I ran into were my fault. Old rune led to a gargoyle spawn that I wasnt ready for so I went ghosty for a bit heh.

Only suggestion I might have and not being a good scripter Im not sure if its worth it, would be if using bank, being  able to use multiple banks so my loop is less obvious.

Anyway Great script, thanks for making a returning vet's life alot easier.
Hey man, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. Glad you're finding some use out of this.

It's actually something I thought about, the multiple bank thing... I'll definitely add that to future updates...

Cheers

neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Meatt Wad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Meatt Wad has no influence.
  • "Bunch of dumba$$es, gon' get your ass whooped"
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2011, 12:38:56 PM »
Did have a hiccup today, nothing major.  I redid the setup and added more clicks per rune.  I added a few that were over a screen away. For an hour the toon just tried to go to em and couldnt so he moved on beautifully.
then he got caught in a loop of some kind where he would pathfind (actually walking)(Always in the same direction too) and then say couldnt find and recall to next spot then repeat.

No biggie for me i just restarted it and is working perfectly.  But thought you would like to know.  I paused it and appears to be looping through the pathfind  and recall subs, I noticed he seems to be trying to pathfind before actually getting recalled to next rune some of the time as well. ( but only in this 1 instance where he got caught in the loop.)
If you like me you are probably retarded.  If you don't you should probably die.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2011, 04:46:49 PM »
Did have a hiccup today, nothing major.  I redid the setup and added more clicks per rune.  I added a few that were over a screen away. For an hour the toon just tried to go to em and couldnt so he moved on beautifully.
then he got caught in a loop of some kind where he would pathfind (actually walking)(Always in the same direction too) and then say couldnt find and recall to next spot then repeat.

No biggie for me i just restarted it and is working perfectly.  But thought you would like to know.  I paused it and appears to be looping through the pathfind  and recall subs, I noticed he seems to be trying to pathfind before actually getting recalled to next rune some of the time as well. ( but only in this 1 instance where he got caught in the loop.)
Yeah, issue can appear if you try and pathfind to spots more than 1 screen away... It's also not very nice wood/hour wise to have trees that far from your recall spot, that's why I never bothered to write a workaround for that...

Thanks for the feedback, keep'em coming! :)

cheers

neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2011, 03:20:14 PM »
Thx Neo's for sharing this, I have been trying to tune mine and you have did wonder.  I once again love Termur lumberjacking.    Been running for 4 hrs and no glitch.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »
Thx Neo's for sharing this, I have been trying to tune mine and you have did wonder.  I once again love Termur lumberjacking.    Been running for 4 hrs and no glitch.
I'm really happy it's working well for you The Ghost...

And I appreciate the feedback...

cheers
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NubiUser

• Activity:
    0%
  • NubiUser has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2011, 04:48:14 AM »
8 hours, no problems!
worth spending the time setting up your multiple trees from the 1 rune.  The best lumberjacker available IMVHO.  Well done :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »
Yes I make the mistake of setting all 16 rune and went back to #1 and find more tree,  all rune need to be in order :)    BTW  I have try to see that 61 offset weight = to  Because I seen to recall home when I still have 120 weight left.  One more thing,  a beetle  can be a nice add one since we can walk around, less recall home.  Just saying :)   

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2011, 04:41:38 PM »
Hey neo, just wanted to drop you a line. I have been using another ter mer mining script till tonight I decided to give yours a go and man you do some nice nice work. 

Smooth simple to understand set up. No issues with the script at all. 

Only thing I would say and this is a personal thing, One runebook is working ouch well for me, but I can see where multiple could be handy so that your all over the place all the time and less likely to be noticed.

Great work though, keep it up I really like what you have made. ;D

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2011, 04:43:55 PM »
Thank you for the kind words guys... Happy it's working well for you all! :)

@ Adenocard, I don't use multiple runebooks either, I just added this option because of a few requests to add it...

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Tags: