Author Topic: neo's cleanup residue quester 10/06/2011  (Read 40764 times)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: neo's cleanup residue quester 10/06/2011
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »
+1
Well i was thinking more in adding the possibility of using a bank and the trash scan near em because having a casttle makes impossible using a trash barrel  :)

Why?  Add some door opening routines and a pathfind.  Or (even easier) get yourself some teleport tiles and put one of them on the front steps.  Easy.

Implement this Script for Stealth then you can use 2 Lines for Moving Bank\Forge and Forge\Bank..
And no Veteran Status required:)
Yep, I was thinking of doing that. Guess you beat me to it ! hehe :)
[]s
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline xapcx

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • xapcx has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2013, 07:08:30 PM »
+1
I used to run this script about 6 months ago and it worked great, never had an issue.  I have about 90K in residue built up, so I figured Ide turn in some of it today.

But when I run the script and it gets to the part of dragging the 500 residue into my pack it says "that container cant hold anymore weight".  Though I can pause the script and move 500 manually and restart and it runs one full cycle with no issue until it tries to pull the residue back into the back.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Offline xapcx

• Activity:
    0%
  • xapcx has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 09:17:33 AM »
+1
Anyone tried this script lately? I'm still having the same issue with moving 500 residue though I have plenty of room to hold 500 weight

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »
+1
Your backpack holds 500 stone?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 06:17:22 PM »
+1
I tried this script tonight, with the recommended changes it worked great! I had to change the click location, it kept wanting to insure my EE and not toggle quest item. I did change the script to use EE instead of residue. I used exactly 10k EE, it didn't take very long... 30-45mins max. With the 10k EE, I got the 100k cleanup points and 3 runics: a valorite, a bronze and a shadow. Can anyone tell me if turning in residue or relics gives you a higher or lower yield of runics? According to uoguide, only the Enchanted Essence gives a rare chance of a runic? Thanks for the script Neo!
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »
+1
I tried this script tonight, with the recommended changes it worked great! I had to change the click location, it kept wanting to insure my EE and not toggle quest item. I did change the script to use EE instead of residue. I used exactly 10k EE, it didn't take very long... 30-45mins max. With the 10k EE, I got the 100k cleanup points and 3 runics: a valorite, a bronze and a shadow. Can anyone tell me if turning in residue or relics gives you a higher or lower yield of runics? According to uoguide, only the Enchanted Essence gives a rare chance of a runic? Thanks for the script Neo!
Thanks for the feedback man !

Wish I had some information on that to share with you! I bet someone will show up and tell you about it though...

Cheers!

Never fail to be polite.

Offline Kotan87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kotan87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2014, 01:24:14 PM »
+1
this is my first day using this script. I am currently running into an issue where it is not trashing the bags. It closes and opens my main pack a few times, stops, drags residue (to be over weight) and gets stuck there. Then I have to manually trash bags

===========
A bit more details. It appears to get stuck on line 135, "until #contid = %currentbag"
============
When it does get stuck it appears to be at the "until" parts of the script.

Also, sometimes it drags residue and it gets "stuck" (cannot teleport while draging) and have to log out to fix it). Is there something else I can change in script, maybe a delay that might fix this?
---------------
Sorry for the constant updates... now it appears to be working fairly smoothly (crosses fingers) .. but it opens bag to start trashing AS soon as it recalls -- sort of thinking that might be how it gets stuck before trashing at the "until" .. maybe it needs a wait 20 after recall
--- not really for sure, I'm an extreme novice scripter :/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:46:10 PM by Kotan87 »

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
+1
this is my first day using this script. I am currently running into an issue where it is not trashing the bags. It closes and opens my main pack a few times, stops, drags residue (to be over weight) and gets stuck there. Then I have to manually trash bags

===========
A bit more details. It appears to get stuck on line 135, "until #contid = %currentbag"
============
When it does get stuck it appears to be at the "until" parts of the script.

Also, sometimes it drags residue and it gets "stuck" (cannot teleport while draging) and have to log out to fix it). Is there something else I can change in script, maybe a delay that might fix this?
---------------
Sorry for the constant updates... now it appears to be working fairly smoothly (crosses fingers) .. but it opens bag to start trashing AS soon as it recalls -- sort of thinking that might be how it gets stuck before trashing at the "until" .. maybe it needs a wait 20 after recall
--- not really for sure, I'm an extreme novice scripter :/

I did notice the script would have the first bag open almost before the recall sound had finished playing. I would imagine if you had any connection glitches, it might cause a script problem? Add some wait times and see if it helps your problem? Also the script seemed like it didn't want you to move the mouse or try and do anything else with your pc while it was running... I did not experiment much with these theories but the script did mess up a couple of times, so once I had it set up, I just left it alone.
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2014, 08:18:04 PM »
+1
Well, this is good. I'm (kind of) back now to UO. So I'll try and update this with some fixes as soon as possible. Keep the feedback up so I can figure out what to do when I get around to it!

Thanks guys!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 12:36:40 PM »
+1
I am having a problem with the script lately, it is trying to insure instead of picking the quest. Would anyone be willing to explain to me the position i need to change and how to figure out the coords to do that?

V/r
Rara

Offline xblade

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xblade has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 07:14:05 PM »
+1
I am having a problem with the script lately, it is trying to insure instead of picking the quest. Would anyone be willing to explain to me the position i need to change and how to figure out the coords to do that?

V/r
Rara

If i recall correctly  around line 300 ish which will be in the quest sub section  look for
  set %x #contposx + 80
  set %y #contposy + 130  <-------this number is what you will be changing

you will have to change  it to look like this
  set %x #contposx + 80
  set %y #contposy + 140       

and Neo if you need a bug report i got a decent list for ya can send me a pm anytime

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2014, 05:08:12 AM »
+1

V/r
Rara

If i recall correctly  around line 300 ish which will be in the quest sub section  look for
  set %x #contposx + 80
  set %y #contposy + 130  <-------this number is what you will be changing

you will have to change  it to look like this
  set %x #contposx + 80
  set %y #contposy + 140       

and Neo if you need a bug report i got a decent list for ya can send me a pm anytime
Hey buddy... I love bug reports! :)

If you want, you can post the list here for everyone!

Thanks !
Never fail to be polite.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2014, 08:05:55 AM »
+1
is it more cost effective to trade in the residue or sell it at 2 mil per 10k? just curious

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2014, 06:44:28 PM »
+1
is it more cost effective to trade in the residue or sell it at 2 mil per 10k? just curious

It's not worth the hassle to sell. It's only so so gold for the time invested before you oversaturate the market and demand drops off the map.

Offline Pirate Roberts

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pirate Roberts has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2015, 04:38:28 PM »
+1
I love this thing, but once my trash barrel hits 125 items it gets into a loop where that container won't hold more items and I eventually get logged out for inactivity. :-[

Tags: cleanup  spring