Author Topic: Imperial March "STAR WARS"  (Read 9522 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Imperial March "STAR WARS"
« on: October 07, 2011, 05:08:41 PM »
For all of those like me that are old enough to have used floppy drives and remember what kind of noises they made. You will enjoy this as much as I did. It also helps if you are a Star Wars fan and who is not a star wars fan !!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial March "STAR WARS"
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 05:17:15 PM »
Oh my...some people have WAY too much time on their hands.  :D

But that was pretty darn sweet..

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:14 PM »
Oh this was nice!
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »
Oh my...some people have WAY too much time on their hands.  :D

But that was pretty darn sweet..

+1 on both calls.  I lol'd.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:58 PM »
Brilliant!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
I'm 22, what is this? (lol i've never seen starwars)

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »
I'm 22, what is this? (lol i've never seen starwars)

Come over to the house next weekend and me and you and my 6 year old (she happens to have seen each episode atleast 6 times and loves it) can sit down and watch all 6 episodes back to back !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »
ahhh starwars I get to see all again with my 7year old.. He is starwars obsessed... just watched the latest clonewars eposiode tonight.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 08:13:35 AM »
I'll have to see if I can find a video for Something Really cool. When I was a senior in highschool I was teamleader for a 10,000 Invention Grant through MIT. We even got the privilege to go to the campus (I live in Arkansas) to present our inventions, and to see presentations made by other schools and by individuals. One of these individuals was working on Robots who would work as a team to accomplish a goal, they would move in patterns together, they would search for a certain colored object on the floor of a house, was all very impressive, but then he made them all bust out in the star wars theme song as an orchestra (About 8 little robots), was just amazing.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 07:17:00 AM »
I'll have to see if I can find a video for Something Really cool. When I was a senior in highschool I was teamleader for a 10,000 Invention Grant through MIT. We even got the privilege to go to the campus (I live in Arkansas) to present our inventions, and to see presentations made by other schools and by individuals. One of these individuals was working on Robots who would work as a team to accomplish a goal, they would move in patterns together, they would search for a certain colored object on the floor of a house, was all very impressive, but then he made them all bust out in the star wars theme song as an orchestra (About 8 little robots), was just amazing.

Sounds kewl. Definately would like to see this :)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 01:27:55 PM »
I'm betting those drives are only good for a couple renditions before they start smoking.  Awesomesauce.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 03:18:32 PM »
Couldn't find it... Damn... was pretty old.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 08:13:52 AM »
I can't imagine how many work hours was spent on getting this to work.  Love it!

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »
I would say alot just trying to figure out what would make what tone and octav.

Tags: