Author Topic: UO Revived  (Read 5713 times)

Offline gm_jokerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gm_joker has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
UO Revived
« on: December 12, 2011, 08:21:33 AM »
Hi. I have come back to UO with a load of old friends, starting out on a new shard called UO Revived. It's an era where most of my friends met, during UO Renaissance.

It does away with the more item based game that is AoS. There is no Trammel, or item insurance. I love it!

Has anyone else been along there yet?

The staff have done a great job, my only criticism being the ability to get gold was very hard until they have recently increased the gold drop rate off mobs.

If you want to have some oldschool laughs, pop along :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: UO Revived
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:25:57 AM »
I hope this is not your introduction. To join our site we ask that you go to the new member area which is marked and give us a little thought on the introduction you will leave us. Unless you are here just spamming your uo server name??

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:49:47 AM »
I hope this is not your introduction. To join our site we ask that you go to the new member area which is marked and give us a little thought on the introduction you will leave us. Unless you are here just spamming your uo server name??

Hello. My introduction is in the new member area, and has been in the new member area for some time :)

If you want, you can go have a look at my introduction in the new member area.

I think this is the Freeshard section? if this is not the correct place to post about thought or comments on Freeshards, please move or delete the post.

This is not spam.

Thanks for reading, and the warm welcome.

Offline Reikker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Reikker has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »
hows the population on the server? Would love to play back in the old days where you can grab just a gm axe and 2 hit people  ;D
but thats only if there plenty of people to kill.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 03:01:28 AM »
hows the population on the server? Would love to play back in the old days where you can grab just a gm axe and 2 hit people  ;D
but thats only if there plenty of people to kill.

Population is growing, it's been low over Xmas but seems to have recovered quite well. You can run about with an axe and hit dudes, though be warned some of the regular PvP'rs are pretty darn good, but three are newbies too. there's regular duelling events and guilds that go out and PvP in groups, and a few known PK's that are not bad at laying some smack down too. s

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 07:28:17 AM »
you are in the right area and i remember u making a new member post sometime ago i believe.  this one just sort of read like one a bit and gim was trying to redirect if that was the case.  anyways, good luck with the shard!!!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:36 AM »
you are in the right area and i remember u making a new member post sometime ago i believe.  this one just sort of read like one a bit and gim was trying to redirect if that was the case.  anyways, good luck with the shard!!!

Yea, I am not affiliated with the shard, it's just that it's new and thus far has been the one I have most enjoyed as a FS. Some really decent people there for a change and not just the childish griefers...even the PK's are half decent lol :D

It's one that uses the old system so is a bit restricted with the type of scripting you can use though.

Tags: New shard