Author Topic: neira weapon  (Read 16835 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: neira weapon
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:33 PM »
Yes Canuker you are right Neira doesn't have a Slayer known Slayer Type.

I've never done Neira in deceit it's always been in T2A. Neira doesn't really drop anything worthwhile which is probably why no one ever checks Deceit to see if someone is spawning there.

If Neira dropped her own statuette as a unique it might be more worthwhile farming her (I love statuettes).

With Rikktor you get a chance at a Sash which is worthwhile and Semidar Gladiator's Collar. The other 3 Fel spawns don't offer much besides the power scrolls.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
I think that the semidar can drop both the collar and the sash if I recall correctly.  Neira can drop the captian john hat and boots which can have value.  I use to farm her for a while because it is a very easy area with nice long halls and only 3 spots that spawn can get thick, 30-40 mins if you have a discoer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:45:48 PM by Canuker »
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 11:36:15 PM »
My thoughts exactly, its quiet in deceit and the spawn is quite tight so I find it quicker than t2a. I started doing spawns for scrolls, but then I could afford to buy the ones I needed :-)

Offline goonersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 12:25:19 AM »
thanks all very much for the info didnt realise she had no slayer type  :'( will look at semidar and just before i go

Happy New year everyone  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline rgrpltn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rgrpltn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
Pretty sure Niera is vulnerable to Undead Slayers.

Sampire weapons i would suggest if you dont have 1.25 ss then add enough ssi to reash the ss cap.

Radiant scimitar for whirlwind when you get more then a couple spawn on you the MS will not handle.
Broadsword for AI or Ornate Axe for just massive burst damage.

Bload oath is tough when she cast it unless you have 120 resist and will make it tough to work through it.   

Mana Leech, Stam Leech and DI, HLA and HLD are the most critical if you have Mace and Shield glasses then you get a boost of the HLD.

Tags: