Author Topic: Maybe not so much a bug  (Read 11006 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Maybe not so much a bug
« on: February 17, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »
When I enable the split screen, usually the bottom half will require a 3-times press of the delete button to remove empty lines from below.  Sometimes the top half will require it, but never both at the same time.

BTW, is there a way, or one in the making, to save a 'profile?'  Be nice to have it open up to the window size it was when I closed it, and to have the Xclio colors up instead of the default.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Maybe not so much a bug
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 07:02:20 PM »
I'll see if I can replicate that.  I haven't done very much with testing of that feature, just used it for a bunch of debugging a couple days ago an didn't notice it.  It acts a bit strange in Win7; I don't think the .NET implementation for Win7 is quite ready yet.  IN any event, I hope that bug is in my code and not the editor control; that think is a pain since I've had to modify it quite a bit to do EUO syntax.

Anyhow, the profile save was the thing that was delaying the release of the version I just released.  It turned out to be a bigger deal, so I just decided to release a bug fix version so I could concentrate on doing the profile/setup preferences section.  It's coming though; you'll have a helluva lot more setup aspects in the next release including warning and error suppression.  Certainly more editing features than EUO.  ;)

But thanks for the feedback.  Much appreciated.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »
My pleasure TM.  SUO is a godsend.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 07:15:26 PM »
My pleasure TM.  SUO is a godsend.

I'm just glad people are finding it useful.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »
It seems to now also be in normal screen mode as well, not just the split screen.  I'm gonna go ahead and chalk this one up as part of the .NET anomaly.  Probably related to Widoze's cut paste issue with SUO as mentioned in the other thread.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »
Can you PM and explanation to me?  I just can't seem to replicate what this particular nuance is.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: