Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

Guild Wars II

(1/3) > >>

12TimesOver:
Has anyone been looking at Guild Wars II? Man, it's looking pretty damn sweet. Been reading and watching quite a bit of press and have checked out a couple of trailers and teasers. I'm thinking about pre-ordering on April 10.

Anyone?

X

Avrsion:
Have been discussing it with friends and decided to preorder it the other day.  It looks interesting from what I've seen so far and the F2P is nice as well.

jonathann3891:
I too have been looking at it.

I just read this article:

Guild Wars 2; The Ultima Online of 2012
http://alttabme.com/news/guild-wars-2-the-ultima-online-of-2012/

Thoughts?

retnuh:
Just wondering if any of you guys are playing this game. Couldn't really stomach playing uo after last faction nerf so I moved onto this and have to say it's AWESOME. But I must say the game itself is awesome however the players that are in the game are nothing compared to UO players. So basically what I'm trying to say is that please please please come play with me. I need organization, teamwork, and tactics. Not children screaming in vent about how they didn't get a rez. So please if any of you are playing this I will move servers to come play with any of you... seriously they're that bad.

TrailMyx:
I dunno.  I already got bored with it.  The questing system is horrible IMHO.  It's just hard to stay focused on it.  I enjoy Rift 100x more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version