Author Topic: Crisis SOS Chest Fisher - Updated 10-12-2020  (Read 17074 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Crisis SOS Chest Fisher - Updated 10-12-2020
« on: May 07, 2012, 08:14:30 PM »
+2
Code: [Select]
;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis SOS Chest Fisher
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 3.0
; Client Tested with: 7.0.87.1
; EUO version tested with: 1.6.0 (version 335)
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Release Date: 05/07/2012
; Revision Date: 10/12/2020
; Purpose:
;     Completely automates the operation of fishing up treasure chests when you are in the correct area of your SOS.
;     Works great with Kal In Ex's SOS Master
;
; Features:
;     . Automatically fishes until you fish up a treasure chest. Cuts bones after fishing up chest.
;
; Revisions:
;     . Added bone cutting sub
;     . Cleaned up code
;     . Added Chest Sorter (sorts magery scrolls into the 8 circles, necro scrolls, reagents, and gems into storage containers)
;     . Added Item Mover (moves everything from one container to another to combine chests to allow for more time on the water)
;     . Added Bag Clean Up (empties into the trashcan for cleanup points)
;     . Fixed Buttons
;
; Requirements:
;     . You should be on a boat in the area of your SOS.
;     . Must have the SOS and fishing pole in your backpack.
;     . You must hard code in your sorting containers.
;     . You must have your backpack open when you start fishing.
;
; Possible Updates:
;     .
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . TrailMyx for helping me iron out the kinks and for TrailMyx's Advanced Journal Handler and Chest Sorter
;     . _C2_ for the Menu Tutorial http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1535.0
;     . Gaderian for help with the new EUO menu changes and cleaning the code up some!
;
; Changes that you will need to make will be marked like this:
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
; Watch for these changes and make them accordingly
;
; Copyright: 2020 Crisis

This is my first script so be gentle.

This is a very basic script to be used with Kal In Ex's SOS Master Script.

Make sure you read the requirements!! At this time, you must hard code in your containers that you want to sort loot into!

I got tired of double clicking my fishing rod and was fishing up endless sunken wreckage so I put this together.

1. Grab a beer, a pirate hat, and be ready to recover sunken booty.
2. Get on boat.
3. Use Kal In Ex's SOS master to load your SOS and then sail to them.
4. Use Crisis SOS Chest Fish them up.
5, Drink more beer and prepare to do more!

Enjoy!

Update 6-16-2013 Version 2.4
  Added Menu - 3 buttons, Fishing, Cut Bones, Sort Loot
  Cleaned up code.

Update 6-19-2013 Version 2.5
  Added hard coding of sort chests to the top
  Cleaned up code

Update 10-12-2020 Version 3.0
  Updated the EUO menu to make the buttons work again (Thanks Gaderian!)
  Added the ability to move items from one container to another
  Added the ability to sort the chests moving mage scrolls (by circle), necro scrolls, reagents, and gems into storage containers
  Added the ability to empty the pack of fished up items into the trash can for clean-up points.

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Crisis SOS Chest Fisher.txt
Crisis SOS Fisher 2.4.txt
Crisis SOS Fisher 2.5.txt
Crisis SOS Fisher 3.0 Public.txt
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:31:17 PM by Crisis »

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis SOS Chest Fisher
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »
+1
Just tried your script and I like it.......just wish once it fished up a fish it would stop on its own.  I take over 100 sos's with me and so there are doubles or more in same spot, so after each chest fished up there I started script again...and when it pulls a fish then I know there are no more there.....otherwise I do like it, as it saves on clicking...Thanks ;)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:12:24 PM »
+1
Thanks for the submission Crisis!

I was finally able to give this a try and it made the fishing up of ASOS a hell of alot easier!

ARRR!! Thar be me sunken booty!  ;)

Good little script!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 09:11:50 AM »
+1
Same here I load a few SOS  to try it.  Work as intended  Good job   I will add a hot key so I don't need to hit play. 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis SOS Chest Fisher - Updated 6-13-13
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »
+1
Updated the script, added in a menu, cutting bone piles, and loot sorter!

Feedback would be appreciated!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis SOS Chest Fisher - Updated 6-19-13
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 09:24:50 AM »
+1
Love the Script...it saves me having to manually fish the SOS bottle up by hitting just one key.  Tried the clicking the sorter and also the cuter, but nothing happens -- I click them and it does nothing...but the Fishing one works...!

Love to fish, of course because I am a Pirate and anything that helps to automate this process is very much appreciated.  Now if I can get the FishMonger one working and then have it automated...Whoa, that would be 'mind blowing awesome'.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 10:02:43 AM »
+1
You have to manually set what containers you want to sort the chest into. If you look, you will see where to add them.

The cutter only works if you have bone piles that can be cut. I use that script a ton and never have problems with the cutter.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 10:48:44 AM »
+1
Ah Hah!  It pays to read the instructions...!
ORACLE

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 06:01:07 PM »
+1
I hard coded the 5 containers inside the hold of my Tokuno Ship.  When I start the script it allows me to only cycle the script once, meaning that I can fish up the chest, then sort chest, but after I go to the next spot and next chest. Have I to restart the script over again?  Is it me or is that's what the script does, only one time each execution?

ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 06:56:43 PM »
+1
To be honest, I have never tried it in the hold of a ship. I have my secures in a house and they aren't inside anything. I have been updating my version, I will look into it.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 08:22:08 PM »
+1
Crisis,

It sorts the chests in the hold. I just have to open the hold, but it sorts them in the 5 boxes I have in there just fine.  Trying to limit how many trips I have to make to the Bank.  As I said, I can only fish up one sos bottle or sort one chest before I have to restart the script again to go to the next sos bottle location and/or sort another chest...

Oh and I use a Tokuno Ship because Toymaker modified Kal IN Ex's Script to work again using the Tokuno Ship...  ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 08:23:58 PM by Oracle »
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »
+1
Yeah I use the tokuno ship too. I can do 6-8 chests before going and dumping and that is just combining the chests together into one. Then when my pack beetle is full and my bag is full, I bank, go to my house and separate all the scrolls and gems, then unravel the chests. I wait till I have like 30 maps in one area and I can do those 30 maps in no time. You shouldn't have to restart the script at all. As soon as it is finished with one function, the button should reset and you are off to do your next thing. I have literally fished up SOS for 4 hours without stopping or restarting any if my scripts. I use Kal's SOS, my SOS chest fisher, and grindy's move all to combine chests after pulling the artis to trash and the armor enhancer things to trash. Once you set manually set the trash barrel everything should be good to go.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »
+1
Ah, ok!

I am doing the chests one at a time.  I will try the same way you are doing and combine them all into the same chest with Grindy's, then separate them with your sorter. I did not know you could unravel the shipwreck chests.  Getting relics is more beneficial than getting the 100 cleanup points each...

Back to SOS fishing...
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 09:19:37 PM »
+1
The chests themselves don't unravel but you can unravel everything inside of it. :)

Take a pack beetle with you. When the chest comes up, I pull the gold out and put it on the beetle. Then I pull artis and the enhance things and put in my bag to trash and then put the chest in the beetle. I then fish another and pull gold, artis and enahancers. I then use grindys to put all things into the chest on the beetle. Rinse and repeat. You can do 6-8 chests depending on the level of them. The higher the level, the more things inside it. Once my beetle and I are full, I go to the bank and deposit gold and trash shipwreck items and stuff with the clear pack button. You can add the itemid of anything that you want dumped that is left in your pack. I then head to house and use sort chest function and it sorts the scrolls and gems into different chests. I then drop chests into a secure for my imbuer to grab when I am all done. I made a write up for it a while ago but have changed it a lot since then, maybe I will do a new one.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:24:53 PM by Crisis »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 09:31:27 PM »
+1
I don't have a 'clear pack' button...?  I have Start Fishing, Cut Stuff, and Sort Chest...

I have a Pack llama right now...

If you do it that way, do you have it scripted that way?  That sounds like a very efficient way to do the SOS fishing...

ORACLE

Tags: