Author Topic: Introduction for Edelweiss  (Read 1330 times)

Offline EdelweissTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Edelweiss has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction for Edelweiss
« on: December 05, 2019, 05:28:15 AM »
Hello Everybody !

I am Edelweiss,

I am a long time UO Addict and started before fel was introduced. I played a dexxer for years before i found the fun in mage pvp and started a tamer for PvM.
After a while i came across a guild with experienced players that introduced me to scripts. This obviously made training so much easier. Ever since i am looking for PvM scripts to train. And i am looking forward to browse and try out your great library and script collection here. Alot has changed since my 3 year break so i am trying to start again. I was told by my guildies that this is the place for the best training scripts.
I am currently playing a bok/bush mage and trying to get the hang of the new taming and pet training stuff.

I am far from good at scripting myself but i started to tweak a few scripts and make my own mini scripts back with easyuo in the past. I am looking forword to test a few new ideas and contribute as much as i can !

Best Regards,
             Edelweiss

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction for Edelweiss
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 07:52:28 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 11:36:32 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 03:40:54 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: