Author Topic: AssistUO  (Read 80271 times)

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: AssistUO
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2013, 11:31:10 PM »
Kraz, saw the update for RC8 it looks like it will be great!

3 questions for you but you might not be able to answer one.

1) When i use stealth client with AssistUO, the looting still seems bugged, has anyone else had this problem?

2) I found a way to pull player bars through AssistUO and through stealth, the problem i've encountered is that the method i use in AssistUO and Stealth pull them through paperdolls, is there going to be a feature implemented in AUO to closer paperdolls, would it constitute as a gump?

3) UO Revelations, are you getting first hand look at that server and when is it suppose to launch?

Sorry it has been a while I did not had time to check this thread.
Yes, RC8 will bring MapUO, important fixes and additions as usual.

1. Stealth client with AssistUO? I honestly do not know about that in order to answer you, you should use ultima online official clients with AssistUO, I cannot answer for custom clients;
2. It is not possible to close that gump because AUO has no knowledge on it as far as I recall it is client-side, I'll check it later and give you a better answer in case I find something;
3. UO Revelation is a partner server for our Server Package feature that will be released soon, I'm not sure about when is it suppose to launch but a closed Beta already started.

@Alpha, already answered you there.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2013, 05:14:59 AM »
To Kraz - I am using it almost exclusively - it is great. I do have a few problems now and then with updating hit bars on pets etc but I love the software!

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2013, 04:27:55 PM »
RC8 released, changelog: http://runuo.com/community/threads/april-14-2013.533234/

To Kraz - I am using it almost exclusively - it is great. I do have a few problems now and then with updating hit bars on pets etc but I love the software!

Thanks, someone reported having issues with health bar updates, it is an "OSI only" issue that I could not test yet.
I'll try to fix it for a RC8 build.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »
Thanks Kraz for keeping us updated over here.  Much appreciated!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »
Yep ... much appreciated indeed!   Ill have AUO & EUO to play with tonight...  all is good!

Offline Chrisok

• Activity:
    0%
  • Chrisok has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2013, 08:08:35 AM »
Has anyone came up with pvp oriented macros yet for AUO?

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2013, 08:28:55 AM »
I've been using my standard macros I used with Razer, but until the party health bar issue on OSI is fixed I won't use AUO in PvP again.  They are aware of the issue & working on it though.  I do need to take a peek at the enemy assignment stuff so that I can make a 1 button macro to set nearest Red / Faction / Agressor etc as my last target, but I havne't tried to do it yet.  Other than that I really try to stay away from multi-action complex macros in PvP because typically if they break your screwed.   It's not often that a weaken gets interrupted but if It does happen though I guess AUO might handle such things differents.

Cast Weaken
Wait for Target
Target last Target

Sutff like this basically mimics Target Queueing but if the initial cast is interrupted you end up waiting on the "wait for target" timeout etc.

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
I've been using my standard macros I used with Razer, but until the party health bar issue on OSI is fixed I won't use AUO in PvP again.  They are aware of the issue & working on it though.  I do need to take a peek at the enemy assignment stuff so that I can make a 1 button macro to set nearest Red / Faction / Agressor etc as my last target, but I havne't tried to do it yet.  Other than that I really try to stay away from multi-action complex macros in PvP because typically if they break your screwed.   It's not often that a weaken gets interrupted but if It does happen though I guess AUO might handle such things differents.

Cast Weaken
Wait for Target
Target last Target

Sutff like this basically mimics Target Queueing but if the initial cast is interrupted you end up waiting on the "wait for target" timeout etc.
OSI health bar issue has been fixed, update to build 5.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2013, 06:20:39 PM »
maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm still seeing the messed up status bar...

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
Hmm Im getting the messed up status bar using everything BUT AUO.  Actually I jusy Dl the most recent client...whatever # is after 7.0.30.2  I havent tried that one yet for just client.exe or Razor to see if it fixes the status bar issue.  Ill give AUO build 5 a whirl tonight and check out the OSI health bar fix.   It was really the only reason I was using Razor still.

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2013, 07:24:40 PM »
Regarding messed status bar display, it is probably a UO patch issue.
I had the same problem after patching my old UO install, a few files got "badly" updated, instead of searching for a fix I just reinstalled, patched and it is fine.

The fix we released tonight is regarding the update of health bars that was not working properly on OSI.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:26:35 PM by Kraz »

Offline Chrisok

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2013, 05:24:24 AM »
Regarding messed status bar display, it is probably a UO patch issue.
I had the same problem after patching my old UO install, a few files got "badly" updated, instead of searching for a fix I just reinstalled, patched and it is fine.

The fix we released tonight is regarding the update of health bars that was not working properly on OSI.

I did this and it fixed, my old files were corruptd.

Offline Chrisok

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2013, 02:08:35 PM »
Code: [Select]
//mining with shovel
usetype 0xf39
waitfortarget 1000
targettileoffset 0 -1 0
pause 2000

Anyone got any explode pot throwing macro?

I want one for throwing pots and click spell?

Offline Loki

• Activity:
    0%
  • Loki has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2013, 12:43:28 AM »
From what i understand it's the successor of Razor. Has anyone tried it?

here's the link:
http://www.runuo.com/products/assistuo/
Yes it is a updated version of razor it has its ups and downs. The literature can be a bit weird theres a lot of different commands that do the same thing inevitably. It ties up some when trying to use it for casting rotations for pvm or pvp but normally clears itself with a little button mashing haha. My favorite feature is the filtering though you can add variables to commands to stop any system error messages and it filters a lot of in game server side messages cleaning up the play screen. Its agents need a little work you have to make a macro just to make a hot key for them, it has some advantages when writing scripts though.

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »
From what i understand it's the successor of Razor. Has anyone tried it?

here's the link:
http://www.runuo.com/products/assistuo/
Yes it is a updated version of razor it has its ups and downs. The literature can be a bit weird theres a lot of different commands that do the same thing inevitably. It ties up some when trying to use it for casting rotations for pvm or pvp but normally clears itself with a little button mashing haha. My favorite feature is the filtering though you can add variables to commands to stop any system error messages and it filters a lot of in game server side messages cleaning up the play screen. Its agents need a little work you have to make a macro just to make a hot key for them, it has some advantages when writing scripts though.
You are probably missing our new version, release a few weeks ago... we already have Agents on Hotkeys tab.

Tags: