Author Topic: Favorite Scripts???  (Read 5888 times)

Offline NoobieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Favorite Scripts???
« on: July 02, 2011, 04:13:24 PM »
I am super board today so I thought would see what everyone's favorite scripts are. I know for me this is a two part answer because I really enjoy two types of scripts.

One being skill training scripts because they make life good. My favorite skill training scripts have to be the CEO turbo training scripts. Those were my introduction to scripting and are the scripts that made me want to learn more.

Second I have to say the Heartwood fletching script by TM. This script has to be one of the most well know scripts that I have encountered and I made boat loads of gold with it. I also used this script to learn more about scripting because I was so amazed with it.

Anyway what is your favorite script (personal or public) or what is your favorite script type?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Favorite Scripts???
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 04:39:28 PM »
Don't forget that Cerveza started that phenomena, I only polished it up a bit.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 06:26:48 PM »
I love the spawn attacker. Let's me play on my near max SDI spellweaving necro mage while having my sampire set to follow. Cleans spawns up rather nicely.

Also a huge fan of any resource gathering script. I use XIIOver's and Manwinc's. There is zero chance I would ever do that by hand again even if EUO did poof.

Then any script that trains skills. Don't have much play time and when I do, I don't want to be bored training.

Then I love those random scripts like XIIOver's Superstuff.

I think it's easier to just say I love all scripts and more importantly the people who write them!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 07:24:27 PM »
TMs ngfs

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »
Also - TM's lesser-known NSFWs.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »
TM - FAF

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 10:30:59 PM »
TMs ngfs

Are you actually using that?  I thought Twinkle McNugget and 12X were the only ones...

Also - TM's lesser-known NSFWs.

lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 11:30:31 PM »
I love the spawn attacker. Let's me play on my near max SDI spellweaving necro mage while having my sampire set to follow. Cleans spawns up rather nicely.

Also a huge fan of any resource gathering script. I use XIIOver's and Manwinc's. There is zero chance I would ever do that by hand again even if EUO did poof.

Then any script that trains skills. Don't have much play time and when I do, I don't want to be bored training.

I think it's easier to just say I love all scripts and more importantly the people who write them!

What spawn attacker script do you use? I have one snippet that I wrote that simply selects nearest hostile and attacks. But it can screw up if a guildmate accidentally attacks you! Just curious what other people use
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 12:37:14 AM »

What spawn attacker script do you use? I have one snippet that I wrote that simply selects nearest hostile and attacks. But it can screw up if a guildmate accidentally attacks you! Just curious what other people use

It's written by dxrom. It's the best thing ever for a sampire that does spawns. Ever. Has a couple of issues that are easy to work with.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7538.0

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 08:04:48 AM »
Are you actually using that?  I thought Twinkle McNugget and 12X were the only ones...

Yes.  tm_ngfs3 is what I'm using.  I've got it in quite a few of my newer scripts that i've wrote.

Offline NoobieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 08:43:51 AM »
i have never used a spawn script i will have to try one out.

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 04:01:19 PM »
TM's "Miffy's Item Finder" is still head and shoulders above every other script IMO!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 08:53:55 PM »
TM's "Miffy's Item Finder" is still head and shoulders above every other script IMO!

Definitely in my top ten.  Also:

-Claw
-HW questor
-autoitem buyer
-UOMaddog's Ultra Tamer, which I've hacked and slashed to create custom farming for damn near every creature/resource in the game
-Hort-O-Matic/Hort-O-SUO
-Guadah's Multi-skill trainer
-Guadah's ItemID
-FAF!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
Definitely in my top ten.  Also:
-UOMaddog's Ultra Tamer, which I've hacked and slashed to create custom farming for damn near every creature/resource in the game

Huh?!?! Did I write that?? If so, post up your versions in the thread if you want to share! I don't mind people hacking the crap out of mine (since I rarely have time to even maintain them)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 05:29:22 PM »
Whoops.  I think I meant OMGBurger.

Tags: