Author Topic: ENs - Enemy Faction Health Bar Puller (Super Beta)  (Read 19331 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
ENs - Enemy Faction Health Bar Puller (Super Beta)
« on: May 01, 2009, 07:16:16 PM »
+1
ENs - Enemy Faction Health Bar Puller
Version -1
Revision Dates: 5/1/09       Public Release: 5/1/09

Massivley Super Beta Code.

NOTES
Change the %RepVal  at top of script from 1 to 5 .   (1 is for testing on blues)
F12 Exits the Scripts or it auto exits after its pulled 9 bars.

Features:
Pulls Healthbars of players matching the FindRep Value.

Usage:
  You are free to use this script for not for profit personal UO gameplay.
You are *not* free to modify and repost or post on other places
or post as part of a script or work you yourself have created
or otherwise distribute without written permision from the author.
This license to use can be changed at any time for any reason.
If in doubt dont do it contact the author.

(C) 2007 All Rights Reserved JosephAJ
Commercial usage requires written permission from the author

NOTE: My scripts or any derivative of them are *not* for use in other players script/s!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ENs - Enemy Faction Bar Puller.txt
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:29:01 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Enemy Faction Health Bar Puller (Super Beta)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 12:57:31 AM »
+1
I was testing this tonight and only one Health Bar popped up at a time.  Was battling 3 oranges with 2 others in a faction fight.  What happens if one of your enemies is also a Murderer?  Does the Script scan for the red variable or orange variable first?  Is there way to have mor ethan one variable selected such as a Murderer who is Orange or a Thief who just tried to steal your aids for one of his Faction friends. 

Could you have it so the Health Bars line up at the top of the screen around where the menu bar is located?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 06:32:28 AM »
+1
yes yes and yes all of the above is yes can do it all.. ;)

With a bit of modding.  maybe i should change it to REP bar puller and allow you to select multiple REP values to pull the bars on.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 06:35:35 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 07:04:08 AM »
+1
hey EN just recently used the script and bravo to it. now i can finally catch those umm fast guys that only appear on your screen for the 3 seconds and are gone. one thing i was wondering about is the location pull of the bars. is it possible to pull those to a seperate area? maybe have a little setup time where you pull your bar to a  location and thats where the rest of the bars will be pulled for that uo session? just an idea because when pvping it limits the view and i have to stop and pull them over to the side. i am sure you are on to bigger and better things by now since this hasnt been posted on for 120 days now.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 11:29:11 AM »
+1
Wow so it actually works .. ive never really tested it significantly.  was a pet project a year or so ago

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 07:35:51 PM »
+1
haha thats funny. so yes it works. i feel as you are running it doesnt pull properly but i havent tested that theory yet. also was wandering if it was possible to pull multiple bars of varying types such as reds/oranges/blues. if so can you just post a little piece of where i can change it.  thanks again

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gm_joker has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 04:02:58 AM »
+1
I am on a currently factionless shard, but we do have warring guilds and O/C.

I will give it a test tonight. F12 is halt, but what about a active scan key as well?

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 04:06:23 PM »
+1
I've only done simple testing but this is brilliant so far. Wow :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 08:07:18 PM »
+1
I've only done simple testing but this is brilliant so far. Wow :)

Thanks .. and to think this has been sitting stagnant and basically unused for many many years...

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 02:11:55 AM »
+1
Hehe yea :D

I'll be testing this again tonight on official servers.

Might need tweaking, as previously I was testing it on freeshards.

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
  • tgambit65 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 05:22:29 PM »
+1
I would be happy to help you test any improvments in this script. Tried it the other night but, only pulled one player bar at a time. Still I found it useful so thanks. Let me know if I can help you test.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »
+1
I would be happy to help you test any improvments in this script. Tried it the other night but, only pulled one player bar at a time. Still I found it useful so thanks. Let me know if I can help you test.

Probably shouldn't be hard to make it pull multiple bars... Not setup currently to examine my own code so if anyone else wants to post a snippet go for it.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 10:07:54 PM »
+1
I would think that you could just ignore the one who's healthbar you just pulled, and recycle... no?

Offline NoSkill

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • NoSkill has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2015, 11:34:49 AM »
+1
Endless Night, this is one of the coolest scripts i have ever used. Thank you, for taking the time to put this together.

NoSkill

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 06:43:05 AM »
+1
Endless Night, this is one of the coolest scripts i have ever used. Thank you, for taking the time to put this together.

NoSkill

your welcome .. glad you found a use for it.

Tags: