Author Topic: ENs - 2011 Spring/Brit Cleanup - Points Redeemer  (Read 19219 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - 2011 Spring/Brit Cleanup - Points Redeemer
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
+1
Working with the latest changes. Friggin'  Sweet! 8)

I bumped up the GumpDelay to 35 (Europa 200+ ping) and it's working like a charm.

I edited the boots part of the script to grab Lava Lizard Boots instead of Snake Skin. So I'm getting 2 Fire boots when I apply for a set. I think there are plenty of snake skin boots in the game and I know I have a good inventory so I'm going to pass on the snake skin boots this clean up.

Now I need to figure out how I want to spend my points and allocate accordingly.

I cashed in on 3 Boot sets and 1 Virtue tile set. I'll post more feedback when I figure out where I'm spending the rest of the points.

People are complaining on stratics that the new suits are worthless and wishing they didn't spend points on them.

Still trying to figure what to load up on in case I decide to try and sell 2011 Clean Up items for gold later on down the line.

Anyone have any predictions as to what will retain the most value? Item Bless Deed?

Great script EN! Finally got an EN script working! ;)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »
+1
in the define sub section you can add your own sets... that you call over and over
Just add lines into the SUB DefineSets in the below format

gosub AddSet SETNAME  Page ITEM PAGE ITEM PAGE ITEM ...... as many as you want

Tidus glad you finally got it working... I probably should make is so you dont need to adjust the nextgumpwait... and use a wait for gump sub ... but sometimes you can only do so much on a script and have to wait for ver 2 for the niceties. :)

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »
+1
Predictions:

Boots will be the most sought after suit items
The imbuable suits are trash
Bless deeds will be sO ridiculously available that they will eventually sell for 5M or less. 
Despite this, they will still be the most highly-prized individual item
Clean up wil run thru Halloween

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 12:11:40 PM »
+1
Im thinking of moving this to my NON-Elite section anyone have any objections.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 12:46:35 PM »
+1
I think it's a good call. Harmless script (to my knowledge) no real fear or creating competition or blowback.

CleanUp is really meant to be a fun for all!

Good script for ScriptUO to host and have available to the public!

I think it's a winner! ;)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »
+1
Great Script and i have no problems with sharing it!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »
+1
It's one of those uber useful click-saving scripts that really highlights why most of us script. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 02:18:36 PM »
+1
Welcome Non-Elite Rabble :)
  to a formerly Elite script moved down for the masses...

Dont forget to leave some feedback ... great, horrid, your my idol, you suck.. and about the script as well if you have any posting space left.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 11:40:02 PM »
+1

Thanks for sharing this EN, ill give it blast when i work up some more points as ive spent them all to make room for some more.

Thx for the good work.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 11:59:05 AM »
+1
EN,

You are my idol!  When I grow up to Script, I want to Script just like you...!  Seriously, I look forward to each of your Scripts.  They are clean, work very well and are very practical.  this Script is definite 10!

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »
+1
Nah.  It's an eight, maybe eight-point-five. 

A perfect ten would have been a selectable menu with item quantities so we could order a la carte.

;D

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 06:11:56 PM »
+1
Nah.  It's an eight, maybe eight-point-five.  

A perfect ten would have been a selectable menu with item quantities so we could order a la carte.

;D

Agreed... got side tracked .. and instead tonight I went and saw my first american football game ever... didnt understand the hlf of it but didnt stop me having fun....     And tomorrow I'm going to have my first* gun experience...   so if i don't post again you can assume it didn't go well !!!

*by first i mean the first time i get to hold one rather than having them pointed at me ....

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »
+1
Wow upto 23 leeches .. i mean downloads,  must be working.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: ENs- 2011 Spring/Brit Cleanup - Points Redeemer
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 01:14:04 PM »
+1
VERSION 2.0

- Added Waitfor gump for faster speed selection.  The  %PageFlipDelay, %NewGumpDelay  Vars are only for additional delays to counter any pinglag you may have. The Script should work defaultly without changing these.

- Added Menu Function for selecting Sets. If you dont wish to use the menu Option just un-comment the line  gosub ActiveSetsMenu in the header block.   The Non menu method is still usefull for select multiples of items or whole specs of items and walking away.

As always feed back appreciated... I will try and add the rest of individual items to the menu shortly...

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
menu.JPG
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 01:23:32 PM by Endless Night »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2011, 06:54:23 PM »
+1
V2.0 seems to slow down each time you select something, using the menu. The gosub works great.

Try the menu a few times and it gets really slow.

Looks like it's only redeemset that is doing it. I got the boots using the gosub redeemset boots and it slowed down.

I got 5 nocturn earrings and it flew by for all of them.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:00:20 PM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: