Author Topic: Need Script of Mining!  (Read 3629 times)

Offline kaos91Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Need Script of Mining!
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:07:05 PM »
Hello, I need a script will see mining, i use the Spweyrunebook, it seems rather slow and minerals not register well ... I was wondering if someone could help me or make me some simple script several runebooks or updated for the latest version of the UO. : S
The script version I use is for the client 5.0.1c
PS: I have no knowledge of language to try to make or modify the script: S and what serves me and found  :'(
Please Help me!!  :-[

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Need Script of Mining!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 05:34:17 PM »
Hello, I need a script will see mining, i use the Spweyrunebook, it seems rather slow and minerals not register well ... I was wondering if someone could help me or make me some simple script several runebooks or updated for the latest version of the UO. : S
PS: I have no knowledge of language to try to make or modify the script: S and what serves me and found  :'(
Please Help me!!  :-[

that client is unfamiliar to me.  did you try 12x miner here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=5948.0
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:38:58 PM by _C2_ »

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 05:53:17 PM »
I have been using 12x's miner for the last week with only a couple of problems. You will see it all when you read the thread. Which of course any conscientious scripter would do. Right? ;)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 07:25:49 PM »
PS: I have no knowledge of language to try to make or modify the script: S and what serves me and found  :'(
Please Help me!!  :-[

I has been using this for several years and still love it.  Can you tell me what wrong with it and did you read the forum, It will be easier to get help from it original post.  First of all, this version have a few modification.

1) line  342 /343/363 and all other
 Gosub waitForSysVar contSize <> 530_497 30             ;;;;;;  Modified form 530_507

Offline kaos91Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 02:52:10 AM »
use the current script ba not bad but look for something that is faster that collects more in less time, and really do not seen in this forum the script I use and it seems weird, I'll upload it and not seen it is against scripts published standards of others, takes 6 runebooks on its way and generates around 3xxx ore minerals per turn, 12X macro and I realized it does not have support of several books on mining right: S?
PD: Not too bad the script I use but somewhat slow to become over version does not work like the first day.. and I would like to see if someone could take a look to be better. Thanks =)  :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 06:39:56 AM »
Because Runebook Mining by Spewy  is a easyUo forum.    Here a list of all what available there https://www.easyuo.com/psl.php?cat=45   

If you love multiple rune, have a look at Twinkle McNugget Mining. Lot to read before you set up, but it fast.