Author Topic: Solo Twisted Weald/Glade Champion Spawn (Sampire)  (Read 53318 times)

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • swroberts has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Solo Twisted Weald/Glade Champion Spawn (Sampire)
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2012, 04:18:11 PM »
Just to help make this a perfect thread....we need to include...Trucks...Mama...Prison...and getting drunk...or how to make a 100% Fire Double Axe

Firstly you need a Blacksmith/Imbuer...the closer to 120 on each the better.

Option 1(Cheapest):
1.  Dull Copper Runic Hammers(reforges 60% fire Weapons) ~30,000GP each or bribe BOD's...check out Tower of Roses BOD Rewards
(I would be safe to say at least 10 hammers)
2.  Iron ingots/Bronze ingots maybe 5k eack
2. Use your blacksmith/Imbuer to craft 30 Double Axes (use regular Iron and standard tongs)
3. Reforge each one...selecting Grand Artifice and Inspired Artifice (select the Exquiste/ of quality name)
4. When you get a 60% Fire/40 Physical...Enhance with bronze to get 100% fire (You will fail enhancing 2 out 3 times so don't worry...if you have a +60 blacksmithy hammer, equip it and you will succeed 9 out of 10 times, or buy the guarantted enancement tool, which is 100% guarantee)

Salvage all useless axes(make sure you have mining on to get max ingots back) and repeat...you sometimes get a 50% fire with a single mod...stay at it and you will get several good 60% fire options

Option 2:
1.  Copper Runic Hammers(to reforge 100% fire weapons) 80,000-250,000gps each or bribe BOD's...check out Tower of Roses BOD Rewards
(I would be safe to say at least 10 hammers)
2.  Iron ingots...5k again
2. Use your blacksmith to craft 30 Double Axes (use regular Iron and standard tongs)
3. Reforge each one...selecting Grand Artifice and Inspired Artifice (select the Exquiste/ of quality name)
4. When you get a 100% Fire...you are all done.

Salvage all useless axes(make sure you have mining on to get max ingots back) and repeat...you should see a bunch of 100% weapons...

Once you have your 100% axe, imbue it up to your preferences...don't forget to powder of fortification is first though.

Good Luck, I hope I helped.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »
Odd.....I ran the last week a few times.....seems like now the boss attacks you after a few minutes of using momentum strike on him. That didn't happen before.....if this is a permanent change, I will.have to hang up the shoes on this spawn....as it adds alot more time to kill the boss without using just momentum strike. Anyone else run into this issue lately or confirm this is an official change?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2015, 09:29:24 AM »
Yes I heard that the IA on the spawn have increase.   The report are the same as your finding, momentum strike make the boss to attack you.     Not sure why this is a problem, you are attacking the boss anyway,  wonder what I'm missing here?

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2015, 05:42:54 PM »
The problem was that before...you could momentum strike the boss without a direct attack on him....damaged him and kill him without his agroing on you....now you get the Satyr treatment cuz he recognizes and attackes when you momentum strike him....so new game plan required to kill the boss.

Tags: