Author Topic: New Player Intro  (Read 2302 times)

Offline enoazzzTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enoazzz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Player Intro
« on: July 25, 2013, 05:27:49 AM »
Hello, I am a returning player. I played UO since the year 2000 and I played for about six years. Back then I used to play on the Chesapeake shard. Stygian Abyss and High Seas is all new to me, since I left at Mondains Legacy. I've lost access to all my old characters and items since I cannot remember my old email address. Well I've returned 4 months ago and found out that Atlantic is the only active shard. I made a Tamer Mage Peacer, and also a tailor. One question, why did so many people leave it's like a ghost town lol.

enoazzz

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Player Intro
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 06:08:04 AM »
Hello, I am a returning player. I played UO since the year 2000 and I played for about six years. Back then I used to play on the Chesapeake shard. Stygian Abyss and High Seas is all new to me, since I left at Mondains Legacy. I've lost access to all my old characters and items since I cannot remember my old email address. Well I've returned 4 months ago and found out that Atlantic is the only active shard. I made a Tamer Mage Peacer, and also a tailor. One question, why did so many people leave it's like a ghost town lol.

enoazzz

Please take a look at the stickied intros, and give it another try...don't be afraid to put some effort into your re-write.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: introduction  new