Author Topic: C2's Oddball Plant aide subs  (Read 5899 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
C2's Oddball Plant aide subs
« on: December 06, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »
These are attachments for folks that need a little more support with planting prep.  These are not high tech but rather simple and helpful snip-its.  There are no master plans to write a new hort-omatic or even edit the existing one.  I am just putting some snip-its to help folks like they have helped me.  Enjoy!

The plant bowl filler will fill every empty plant bowl in your pack or sub packs that are open in your backpack with dirt from a dirt patch.  It does not to fertile dirt but works great at luna gate.  It starts with a cursor; you click were to get dirt and it just goes until they are all full.

The security setter is a helpful tool to set all your plants to co-owner, friends, or anyone.  You can add more plant ids as needed.  They are all provided at the top of the script.  Currently, only set for dirt bowl with seed.

The plant and water one requires dirt filled bowls, a stack of seeds/ or random ones, and a pitcher of water with a water source within reach if it is not endless.  The script will water each bowl twice and plant a seed until it runs out of bowls or seeds.  If you have some plants in there that are already watered and replay the script, it will water them again.  Only use this on a bag of plants that are not prepared.   

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Plant bowl Filler.txt
plant security setter.txt
plants seed water planter.txt
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:16:35 PM by _C2_ »

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Oddball Plant aide subs
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 07:39:54 PM »
Two thumbs up!

Thanks for this.  I am apparently going to have to grow my own darn seeds of renewal...

:)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »
Two thumbs up!

Thanks for this.  I am apparently going to have to grow my own darn seeds of renewal...

Rats are faster if you have the time.  I don't have endless time so i need the help.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 07:50:42 PM »
This smells like a job for my Ultra Hunter v2...except the darn reknowned rat will eat an afk melee char...

hmm...

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »
Thanks C2,

These are very helpful subs.  Every once in a awhile when I run the seed planter, I get some squishy bowls...so I have to seperate these out and empty the bowls and start over...

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: