Author Topic: [OUO] Heartwood Fletcher Runic Farmer by Crome  (Read 60428 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [OUO] Heartwood Fletcher Runic Farmer by Crome
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 06:57:42 AM »
+1
Ohhhhhhh.  Well is should work.. ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 09:18:14 AM »
+1
On OSI, they changed the position of the text.  So if you are using OCR, it's not in the same spot as freeshards.  Unless Crome can do some debugging on an OSI shard, this script may only work for certain freeshards.
I tried it on a OsiClone who clone every change on osi they do and worked.. and i already used it on RWUO as well(Ml Freeshard) .
Question to Monoxide:
do you have anything covered on the questname gump? any other gump can disturb ocr what use On Top pixel scanning.
If you do like i say and it doesnt work either, i will pull up a revisision and try it out. Gimme some more information:)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 09:20:03 AM »
+1
is there sopposed to be a variable in GetQuest() maybe thats the problem? im very new at reading let alone trying to edit these but after looking it over that keeps making me wonder where its trying to see what quest to accept.
add
Code: [Select]
print(Gumpsum) a line before :
if(Gumpsum~=880767788)thenand look what number you get. if they really changed the position the number will be different, then change
if(Gumpsum~=880767788)thenwith the number u got by the quest and it will recognize again

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »
+1
so i looked in, seems like their were a change of gumps.. Osi have 507_496 as Gumpsize , RWUO have 507_430 as Gumpsize, + Location of Questname is changed and some other small changes.
I fixxed it and uploadet for RWUo in my first post.
Enjoy

Edit:
I will make a small tutorial soon if that happens on other shards,too how you can fix it for your shard in about 2 minutes work. So i hope you can use it as well :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:57:42 AM by Crome969 »

Offline Monoxide

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Monoxide has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 10:05:06 AM »
+1
awesome! just tried it out its working great!!!! excellent script!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 06:07:34 AM »
+1
Just a small Preview, what coming up,soon..
Check Attachment(Runable Menu for New Version)
I want some Feedback, do you like the Design and the Options? Any Suggestions?
Modify:
Addet Running Menu:
Beware this is only the Menu Design with a Debug function. Right now i want just know if you would like such a Menu and functionability

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Preview_HW.lua
preview_hw2.lua
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:36:05 AM by Crome969 »

Offline Monoxide

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 03:31:55 AM »
+1
sweet, ill take a look at it after work!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 05:46:24 AM »
+1
Right now iam Coding the Base Modules. I hope we have some Osi-Playing Participants who would help me gather some GumpInformations for the HW Quest.
I planning Followed Running Structure:

Scan For NPC
If Distance > 2 Move to NPC
Double Click on NPC until Gump is Openend.
Scan Title
If its the Right title Scan for Accept\Close\Refuse Gumps
if Accept is missed it means you already accepted a Quest
then it scans your QuestLog
if The Right Questlog is accepted, then do Quest
else Remove Quest and Start at Scanning NPC again.
Now Quest should be applied, it Scans if he need Ressources from Giant Beetle or can fullfill byhimself
at Tailor\Carp\Tinker\BS he starting Crafting, at Fletcher Toogle the Bolts.
Then Fullfill the Quest Again, Scanning if its possible to fullfill, if not recheck Crafting Sequences and Redo the Finishing.
After Reviving Craftmans Satchel it will be opened.
When Common Recipes are checked then it will loot all Commons
When Rare Recipes are checked then it will loot all Rares
When Runics are checked then it will loot all Runics
When Looteval is checked then it will Check all Non Questitems in Bag and evaluate em.If it hits the minimum Score it will be lootet
When Regular Bonus Talismans are checked and it hits the minimum Score, it will be lootet
When Exceptional Bonus Talismans are checked and it hits the minimum Score, it will be lootet
Throw Bag on the Ground Random(Osi) and Throw in Trashbag on RWUO.
Checking Required Ressources, if you have more than needet Redo Quest, Else stop Script

Want to know what you think about..

Crome

Offline Monoxide

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 05:06:41 PM »
+1
So i looked at the gumps they look awesome! Love the loot options part! but not sure what a rare recipe tailsman is lol, but looks like u got urself some nasty script in the making!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
+1
So i looked at the gumps they look awesome! Love the loot options part! but not sure what a rare recipe tailsman is lol, but looks like u got urself some nasty script in the making!
Having some Problems with the live statistics and figured out the "Itemeval" for Openuo on Easyuo.com is such low.. so i need to write my own Version first. so it could be a little bit delayed:)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2011, 10:45:30 AM »
+1
After seeing how great your other quester functioned, I think I'd like to give this a try this afternoon.  

Edit:  Just went down to HW with 1000 bolts to give this a spin.  I seem to be getting the same issue mentioned previously in the thread where it simply cycles through the quests without selecting one.

I attempted to put the "print (gumpsum)" command in as you suggested, but that doesn't seem to be giving me anything to look at so I can compare the gump info.

I apologize in advance if I'm missing something simple.  As you know, I'm brand new to oeuo...but trying. :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:10:21 PM by MeWonUo »

Offline Monoxide

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2011, 06:27:22 PM »
+1
Did you try both versions? the rw and the original? the rw version solved my problem for the circling thru, i think crome was saying something bout the gump size was different on rw. if ur using a completely different server that may be the issue, and Crome i been looking at the items that come in the packs i dont think i found one thing worth saying thru thousands of packs lol unless osi has better items it might not even be worth making an eval.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 07:08:19 PM »
+1
Did you try both versions? the rw and the original? the rw version solved my problem for the circling thru, i think crome was saying something bout the gump size was different on rw. if ur using a completely different server that may be the issue, and Crome i been looking at the items that come in the packs i dont think i found one thing worth saying thru thousands of packs lol unless osi has better items it might not even be worth making an eval.

I did not think to try the RW version because I play on OSI shards.  Guess it never hurts to try. :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »
+1

I did not think to try the RW version because I play on OSI shards.  Guess it never hurts to try. :)
As we noticed Osi have complete Different Gumpsizes as other Shards.
If someone would give me the needet informations i would change it for osi, too and\or would show how to chance:)
Edit:
Maybe i will make a Trial account on my holidays then i can check how i can fix it for osi..
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:00:24 PM by Crome969 »

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011, 02:42:04 AM »
+1
I checked the gump sizes that you have on this line here:

while(UO.ContSizeX~=507)and(UO.ContSizeY~=496)do

These are correct for OSI.  Is there something else I should be looking for?

Thanks. :)

Tags: