Author Topic: [C#, ScriptSDK] EggFarmer  (Read 46930 times)

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer - v1.0.0.15 (stable)
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2015, 08:06:07 AM »
+1
Thanks for taking you'r time to fix it :)

Offline unisharpTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »
+1
Update published, application should self-update.

Also updated source @ GitLab (link in first post)

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2015, 04:16:17 AM »
+1
any chance you could update the "how to run" section please, I have downloaded the files and cannot do anything with them

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 09:51:29 AM »
+1
Updated!

http://downloads.uostealth.com/eggfarmer/

or, compile from source at:
https://gitlab.com/unisharp/EggFarmer
If you do it this way, you'll also need to download https://sourceforge.net/projects/scriptsdk/

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer - v2.0.0.3 (stable)
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 01:26:09 PM »
+1
I downloaded the .net framework but when I click the "launch" link to DL your newest version I get this... http://snag.gy/9097V.jpg
I had your version before this and it was working fine a few days ago.  Since yesterday or the day before it would run one cycle then stop and display 3 "complete" windows and  I would have to manually restart the script.  This wasnt the case before.  I uninstalled it hoping to get the newest version but that's where I'm stuck.  I hope you can help me!  I only used this for about a week or more and I miss it already.  Thanks!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2015, 04:02:56 AM »
+1
I downloaded the .net framework but when I click the "launch" link to DL your newest version I get this... http://snag.gy/9097V.jpg
I had your version before this and it was working fine a few days ago.  Since yesterday or the day before it would run one cycle then stop and display 3 "complete" windows and  I would have to manually restart the script.  This wasnt the case before.  I uninstalled it hoping to get the newest version but that's where I'm stuck.  I hope you can help me!  I only used this for about a week or more and I miss it already.  Thanks!

There's nothing worse than having working software that, one day, decides to stop working for whatever reason :(  sorry!

Control  Panel -> Add/Remove Program, Remove EggFarmer.

If you are sure that:
  • Your framework is not corrupt - did you recently install a new version?
  • In Internet Explorer, there is a security setting: Open files based on content, not file extension.  This should be turned off.
  • Anti-Virus is not removing the program.  Be sure to check your security history.

...then reinstall @ download link and let me know if you're getting the same thing
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:09:25 AM by unisharp »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2015, 10:43:14 AM »
+1
Also, make sure you are using latest version of Stealth and ScriptSDK!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/scriptsdk/files/Releases%20%5BAlpha%5D/

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2015, 01:01:42 PM »
+1
I had your version before this and it was working fine a few days ago.  Since yesterday or the day before it would run one cycle then stop and display 3 "complete" windows and  I would have to manually restart the script.  This wasnt the case before.  I uninstalled it hoping to get the newest version but that's where I'm stuck.  I hope you can help me!  I only used this for about a week or more and I miss it already.  Thanks!

There's nothing worse than having working software that, one day, decides to stop working for whatever reason :(  sorry!

Control  Panel -> Add/Remove Program, Remove EggFarmer.

If you are sure that:
  • Your framework is not corrupt - did you recently install a new version?
  • In Internet Explorer, there is a security setting: Open files based on content, not file extension.  This should be turned off.
  • Anti-Virus is not removing the program.  Be sure to check your security history.

...then reinstall @ download link and let me know if you're getting the same thing

I got the framework again by going to microsoft's site, and after the install and restart I got the same screen when using the "install" button.  I went to the site I downloaded from the first time and got a "setup" file.  When running that I got this error:  http://snag.gy/6COIX.jpg I dont use IE I use Chrome, and currently I'm not running an anti-virus.  I also got the latest Stealth client v.6. but I'm not having any luck reinstalling your program =[.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2015, 01:22:16 PM »
+1
That website is the wrong link, did it automatically take you there?

Use the updated link in the first post

http://downloads.uostealth.com/eggfarmer/

EDIT: Also, you tried removing eggfarmer from control panel?

If not, remove from control panel *first*, then visit the download link
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:27:29 PM by unisharp »

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
+1
Yes I removed it using control panel and using that site you linked gives me the error window that says "Application cannot be started.  Contact the application vendor."  There is a details button that gives this info:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
   Windows          : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
   Common Language Runtime    : 4.0.30319.34209
   System.Deployment.dll       : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
   clr.dll          : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
   dfdll.dll          : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
   dfshim.dll          : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
   Deployment url         : http://downloads.uostealth.com/eggfarmer/EggFarmer.application

ERROR SUMMARY
   Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
   * Activation of http://downloads.uostealth.com/eggfarmer/EggFarmer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
      + The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
   No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
   There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
   * [9/14/2015 6:31:39 PM] : Activation of http://downloads.uostealth.com/eggfarmer/EggFarmer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
   Following errors were detected during this operation.
   * [9/14/2015 6:31:40 PM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
      - The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
      - Source: System.Deployment
      - Stack trace:
         at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)
         at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifest(DefinitionIdentity asmId)
         at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)
         at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)
         at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.Validate()
         at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)
         at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
         at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
         at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
         at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
   No transaction information is available.

Thanks for trying to help me out with this.  I'm sure I'm doing something foolish

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 04:03:41 PM »
+1
Ahh.. I see...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/702101/installation-problems-of-c-sharp-deployment

#1 Answer

You may need to delete that registry key.  This will uninstall any Click-Once applications you have installed on your system.  So if you've installed any applications in the same manner as this installation, they will get uninstalled.  Basically, you'd know it if you had any.  There aren't any system-dependent hidden click-once applications you'd be unaware of.

Sorry, I don't like suggesting to anyone to muck with their registry...  but it looks like this is the only way.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:06:00 PM by unisharp »

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 08:33:21 AM »
+1
I uninstalled my old egg farmer and installed the new one, now I have some serious issues opening it and running it, clicking it on my start icon does nothing and it's not even on my desktop anymore....
thanks for trying to update it and writing it but I cannot get it to work anymore

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 08:36:24 AM »
+1
It's not easy trying to fix something that works for a few users and doesn't for others.  "It's not working" isn't helpful either but I understand that there is no other information that can be given to me.

It's just going to take time to identify the problem and I'm extremely busy with real life problems at the moment.

So with that being said, I'm taking the download link back down until I can actually really look at this project.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:43:32 AM by unisharp »

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 08:59:48 AM »
+1
sorry I can't be much more help and thanks

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 10:09:51 AM »
+1
catch me tomorrow or thursday (you know my timing) then i look via Remote :)

Tags: