Author Topic: Back after 5 years!  (Read 4269 times)

Offline FlatsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Flats has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back after 5 years!
« on: September 21, 2013, 10:05:46 AM »
Hi all,

Its been such a long long time since i have played UO and finally i am back! With all the new skills and stuff going on with UO i thought i would find some scripts and ran across this amazing site since the one we all used to know isnt as active or has good scripts anymore! I usually play LS and ATL and have been doing so ever since 1998 back in the days when UO was fully old school unlike now with the many different skills and items available.

Hope i am welcomed here and once i remember everything again you can count on seeing scripts from me as well!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:07:47 AM by Flats »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Back after 5 years!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:32:51 AM »
Hi all,

Its been such a long long time since i have played UO and finally i am back! With all the new skills and stuff going on with UO i thought i would find some scripts and ran across this amazing site since the one we all used to know isnt as active or has good scripts anymore! I usually play LS and ATL and have been doing so ever since 1998 back in the days when UO was fully old school unlike now with the many different skills and items available.

Hope i am welcomed here and once i remember everything again you can count on seeing scripts from me as well!

Please take a look at the stickied intros and give it another shot...we like to see some time and effort put into a intro before we open our front door!

Thanks
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 08:31:12 AM »
Hi all,

Please take a look at the stickied intros and give it another shot...we like to see some time and effort put into a intro before we open our front door!

Thanks

Alright i had previously read it but i am the type that does not really know what to speak of ones self but i will try again now in a reply. Thank you :)

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 08:42:13 AM
Hello All. Hope you are all doing well and thank you for the amazing site. I actually ran into the site using Google and saw that its a great place for scripts for UO. I started my journey in UO back in 1998, only 1 year after it had started, which was back when there was only Felucca where blues and reds were all together in the same land. To me back then the game was at its best or maybe i am just too old school but the main reason might be because i am more into PVP than PVM. I started off playing as a mage mainly for around a good 5 years then took a break for around one year or so. It was until 2004 when i came back and started playing for 3 more years until 2007. When i came back alot had changed and i continued to play as a necromancer mage for PvP and as a bushido dexxer for mainly PvP and for PvM i used a tamer. I remember when greater dragons first came out and they were so OP when their fireball used to almost redline if not kill someone so easily. I actually was a hardcore gamer back then on Lake Superior mainly and Atlantic. I used to have a luna house on the south side inside the gates and from acquiring a couple of rares from an IDOC which i looted i was able to get the house and start off my business there where i would buy stuff and resell it. But due to various reasons i had to actually give up gaming for quite some time (Around 5 years) and up until now where i came back but i feel like it is a new game with all the changes from SA expansion like throwing mysticism imbuing etc etc. I have been back for around 2 weeks and i am yet to figure everything out but (and this is the most thing i like about UO as a MMOPRG) the people were very helpful and still are and try to help as much as they can to get me back on track of the game and all. Back when EasyUO came out i was actually a very good scripter and had various scripts published but you can only guess that after 5 years of not scripting you cant really remember alot about it lol and from what i hear the new changes to UO have made many of the older scripts unfunctional. Anywho not to get too off topic, i have finally figured out the whole new account management thingy that origin has started to used and got back to playing also on Lake Superior as a start, although i feel that the shard is pretty much dead in hope that it will get better soon. If anyone plays LS please let me know! I hope i am welcomed here and apologize for the first intro but i am not much of a good speaker hehe!

Yours Truly,
Flats
LS - ATL
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 08:42:13 AM by Flats »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 09:23:46 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 09:26:28 AM »
You've done well with the second attempt grasshoppah...restricted status has been lifted!

I've been playing LS a bit lately. Do you play with anyone in particular? PvP? PvM? All of the above?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 11:12:33 AM »
Welcome!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 11:52:00 AM »
Thank you all for the welcomes!!

12TimesOver I play mainly Marshall, Cosa, and Khannon for PvP but i havent pvped yet since i have came back because i still need new suites etc etc what about you?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 03:49:51 PM »
trying to connect with people to start spawning, etc. Haven't found a reason to move my main over there yet, not a lot of people to play with there, but there hasn't been a Harry popped in at least two months and I intend to change that...

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 12:08:50 AM »
trying to connect with people to start spawning, etc. Haven't found a reason to move my main over there yet, not a lot of people to play with there, but there hasn't been a Harry popped in at least two months and I intend to change that...

Well send me your icq number as i have found a group of amazing peeps recently that will make you want to move over to LS. About the harrys yeah and it will change very soon!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 05:22:08 AM »
My ICQ is in my profile, feel free to add me.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 06:42:22 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 10:39:18 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Offline krovikan

• Activity:
    0%
  • krovikan has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 01:54:44 PM »

ICQ "uh oh!" .... memories...
"Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys. Smiley" -- TrailMyx

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 09:53:09 PM »

ICQ "uh oh!" .... memories...

Haha memories indeed!

Btw i added you 12TimesOver

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 03:10:10 AM »
Yep, added back ;)

Tags: