Author Topic: Colors  (Read 13160 times)

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Colors
« on: July 08, 2008, 09:31:03 AM »
TM, can you possibly Make a black background color option?  Maybe utilizing the color coding from the scriptuo theme but with a black background?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Colors
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »
Play with the colors.  When you close the color dialog, you'll see a string of numbers that prints on the debug window and send me those numbers so I can evaluate what you're talking about.  You can use the colors you come up with too as default, but you have to restart SUO to get them to "take".
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:20:04 AM »
I have a thread in the bug section covering this.  And I did find out that you have to close any documents you have open and reopen them for the colors to take so overall it did work just gotta take an extra step to get them to work.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 11:10:18 AM »
I have a thread in the bug section covering this.  And I did find out that you have to close any documents you have open and reopen them for the colors to take so overall it did work just gotta take an extra step to get them to work.

I haven't visited the color code for a while now and it was broken after I added the new text control.  Hopefully I can remember to visit that again sometime.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: