Author Topic: Whoot, I am here!!!!!  (Read 4463 times)

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Whoot, I am here!!!!!
« on: June 10, 2008, 05:39:03 AM »
Well most should know me from Coders but for those that don't my name is Xclio :)

I have been playing on and off since beta and have quit playing many times over now.  Right now the game seems very boring to me but I am still trying to keep up with what all is going on with it and keep up with the goings.  I had a few scripts hosted over on coders and if TM opens it up here I will be glad to put them back up here :)  I consider myself a fairly novice scripter myself but I do my best to keep new stuff coming and keeping my old scripts updated :)  Best of luck to this site TM and once you get comfortable with us advertising for ya I will gladly recommend the site to everyone :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Whoot, I am here!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »
Hey Xclio, glad to have you here too. 

I did put up a public scripts section, so if there's something you want to post, feel free.  I just haven't fung sui-ed it yet.  It's just on area at the moment.

I'm not here to compete with freddy, my focus is trying to get ScriptUO out the door.

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »
Cool I posted up a couple of the scripts that I had from coders but nothing too extravagant.  I have been spying on this site since you accidently linked to it from coders for a couple of hours lol.  Then of course it became a link to Disney lol.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 09:39:11 AM by Xclio »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 09:43:07 AM »
Rofl!  Well I think you were one of the only ones who saw that link.  I didn't have it there for very long.  But thanks for stopping by anyhow.  There was a really good group of people at coders, so hopefully they will find this place and freddy's.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
Yeah there were alot of great people there.  I went ahead and registered and Freddy's and posted up my stuff there as well :)

Tags: