Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline ZiggyZTZTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZiggyZTZ has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO!
« on: July 11, 2016, 11:31:35 AM »
Hi folks my name is ZiggyZTZ.

I have been playing UO off and on since I was a teenager in '99 and now I'm old.

I play on freeshards now and like to PvE and sometimes craft. I came here to help with the crafting aspect of my play as gathering resources is a bore.

I've adjusted scripts as needed so they work for me, but I'm not sure I could write it from scratch.  That's where the expertise of the posters here come in!

Outside of UO, I play softball, go to the lake, float the river, and more recently run around looking like an idiot catching Pokemon on my phone.  If you have any tips for that as well, I'm all ears.

Looking forward to being here!

Winker

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 11:36:39 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 09:06:50 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: