Author Topic: Generator Control Script  (Read 1761 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Generator Control Script
« on: May 02, 2012, 07:28:20 PM »
ok... I'm not trying to make this Automated, but just a make it simpler to complete the puzzle....
I have a little bit of it coded.... maybe one of the Elite scripters can help me with a little problem..
I could code this with 2k+ lines but I thought maybe you guys could help me make it a bit simpler with a Sub instead of  64 different subs....

what I would like to be able to do is when I push A button a scan journal with active if I get hit by the Nexus I want that button to turn Red, if nothing happens I would like the button to Turn Green.
is there an easy way to just change the buttons color? or figure out the position of the button so I can delete it and re-create it the right color?

here's a picture of one of the grids.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Quest Pic.jpg

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Generator Control Script
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:38:30 AM »
check out my code below... carnt rember how i done it but i did the very thing you were asking about in a few lines of code.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7570.0
or elite
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7560.0

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: