0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • laxarus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: April 28, 2014, 04:28:27 AM »
Hello all, again I guess. I've been a member for some time bc a script I found on the net was so helpful to me that I needed to give a thanks to the author. Then after some time I started UO again and find this website particularly exceptional in terms of script quality and community. I don't know how much I can contribute but I will try. Also, I kinda lost all my data on my hard drive (All the scripts and instruction files  :'( ), drive failure they said. They said it cannot be revived :D. Screw them. I will build my script archieve from the ground up. Anyway, hello again.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »
Welcome back. I imagine a Mod will be along soon.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 06:26:32 AM »
So what brought you back to the game? How long did ya quit for? How long did you play UO for?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline laxarusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 08:04:23 AM »
I mostly play on free shards but as you know there are plenty of free shards and they are not likely to stick around. I found a good shard with good life expectancy :). And I've been gone for like 3-4 years. Been playing UO "on and off" since my first year of highschool (2003 I guess, hard to remember, it's been a while).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:56:06 AM by laxarus »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 10:08:15 AM »
Umm, guys can u make this "restricted" status go away :). It will be greatly appreciated.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 06:31:35 PM »
They are waiting for a good intro. There are a lot of examples of good intros stickied in the new members section. Tidus was trying to help you by asking a couple of questions. You can find out why they require the intro by reading this thread here http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

In a nutshell, A lot of time goes into the scripts that are available to users here. The mods and admins are looking for new members to be part of the community and it all starts with a good intro.  ;)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 06:38:10 PM »
Heh, I was on the verge of throwing the switch!  Ok, one more question then.  Sounds like you do some scripting, so what's your favorite script of all time?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 09:46:23 AM »
Well, my masterpiece would be the leather and wool gathering script, I guess. Recalls to farms and places you can gather leather with a bonded beetle. Kills the lot of them, loots the wool and leather (cuts them up), puts it in to the beetle and goes to the next one. When full, unloads all to the bank or secure box in a house. It was fast and reliable. I miss it so much :). Though, I plan on rewriting that one.

Tags: