Author Topic: New to Scriptuo  (Read 3864 times)

Offline PwnographyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pwnography has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New to Scriptuo
« on: December 15, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
I just came back to uo from about a 2 year break. I was a frequent used of euo and understand its not available for all scripts anymore. Im looking to work inscription and trying to find a useful script! Can I get some help?

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New to Scriptuo
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
Are you willing to use openEUO?  I wrote a scribe script that I can touch up and submit that will gain till gm inscription, as well as a gate/recall/mark scroll script that will make a set amount of those scrolls.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline kr1z

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kr1z has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »
I just came back to uo from about a 2 year break. I was a frequent used of euo and understand its not available for all scripts anymore. Im looking to work inscription and trying to find a useful script! Can I get some help?

I used CEOTurboInscription. I think I GM'd in about 1-2 days.

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162106&sid=0b4b72a5a88377e11467f58156f0b7fd

Hope it's ok I linked to another site? Either way, here you go. I think I made some edits. If it doesnt work for you let me know. When I get home I can post the revised script.
IDOC - PEERLESS - CHAMP HUNTER

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »

I used CEOTurboInscription. I think I GM'd in about 1-2 days.

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162106&sid=0b4b72a5a88377e11467f58156f0b7fd

Hope it's ok I linked to another site? Either way, here you go. I think I made some edits. If it doesnt work for you let me know. When I get home I can post the revised script.

Linking to other sites is perfectly fine..  (except to sites that try to hijack peoples machines obviously)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 04:59:48 AM »
Be kind and ReWind !!

Offline cdavbar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cdavbar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 09:58:27 AM »
I mastered all my crafting skills with CEO's library of scripts.  Very easy setup and use.  Welcome back to UO and welcome to ScriptUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 01:33:19 PM »
I haven't been over to EUO in a few weeks now. lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Inscription