Author Topic: Hi All!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline bugz89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bugz89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi All!
« on: September 19, 2015, 05:26:18 AM »
Helloooo,

Just an introduction here. I first started playing UO in about 99, when my step dad let me on his account sometimes. Then a little while later he set me up my own account for Christmas, probably the best present I've ever had. So I played UO for about till about 2006 at which point I stopped because I had exams coming up and UO and exams certainly don't mix. After the exams however I never really got back into UO, but I'm 26 now and well I've never found another game quite like UO. So I'm coming back!

I used to play on Europa, back in the day it was packed and something crazy going on everyday. My best memories now are me and a few friends starting a guild and trying to do some champ spawns, the pvp that ensued was absolutely brilliant, hands down the most fun I've ever had on any game. On guild ruled our shard for a few years and if you managed to get one over them it was a great feeling. The guild was AI, ran by Athena don't know if anyone remembers them?

A few years after I started playing UO I found EasyUO, more through frustration of raising skills than anything else. Inadvertently a few years later I'd realised I'd learnt how to write code, without really knowing it. So I have EasyUO and UO it's self to thank for a skill that I use daily now. It seems funny to me now looking back at getting shouted at for playing on UO too much, when it was UO that helped me develop my coding. My mum still doesn't see the funny side!

I used to post a little bit back then on easyUO and helped with a few scripts. Although, I mostly wrote stuff for my self I did take advantage of the brilliant 8x8 scripts that they had before I learnt everything my self.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hi All!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 09:35:56 AM »
Thanks for the intro and welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi All!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 07:06:04 PM »
Welcome!

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.