Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Looking for a idoc placment script

(1/2) > >>

destlucks:
Sick of wasting my time trying to place a house the legit way. Cant beat them join them :)

Willing to make it worth you while for a working one thanks

stevenintx:
i got u want u offering. i  can prove it  works place a tower other day on atl, more accts the better  you shoot

the surface:
I thought this was a scripting community that helps one another out? Not withholds for leverage on some deal? If you really have an IDOC script share it so we can all test it out.

stevenintx:
I post the barrel idoc script on here people make billions . I need some scripts to. But no one shares them. And there's a vip area here was hoping to get access to it. I all ready shared a huge money making script. Some people don't like me and refuse to help me or give me access to vip. I don't mind Helping but help/ share back be nice

stevenintx:
There's the auto Doom script in the auto roof shuttle guard script there's also a script that does work orders for sale I'm looking for a lot of these people and you owe do not share scripts are they hoard them they hoard them bad and I don't mind giving out stuff but I just want something in return like other people to share what they have too I've already shared something that was really good I just want something good in return

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version