Author Topic: New Invigorate Provoking song tested  (Read 1798 times)

Offline WilkTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Invigorate Provoking song tested
« on: May 27, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »
Two hours ago I tested out the new invigorate barding song and found out that you need real skill to max out the intensity of the song.

This is what invigorate does: Party Hit Points increased by up to 20, Party healed for 7-16 dmg every 4 seconds. (Provocation Based) . Party Strength, Dex, Int ,Increased by Up to 8.

I tested it at:

110 music/92 provo will heal 6-9 pts of damage to one party member and that party member's stats only increase 4 points.

120 music/120 disco (jeweled/masked up) same numbers.

So real skill is necessary to maximize the benefit unfortunately (wasted gold on my provo mark of travesty).

One good thing is, you can gain provoking by casting the provoking songs. I've gone from 92 to 93.6 in just over an hour. It's very mana intensive so I suggest med/focus/necro (for lich form). It'll take a while to 120 it, but provocation is one of the skills I was always too lazy to work, so this is fine by me.

Here's the link to the 3 quests: http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31482

All you do is go to the music hall in Britain (just west of the mage shop/east of the smith). The quests are easy and I suggest New Haven for the provo one (tons of rabbits there).
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 09:06:05 AM by Wilk »

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Invigorate Provoking song tested
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 10:45:05 AM »
the song Inspire will be VERYYY effective in field fights, the others idk. Will be fun see templates with low hci, just waiting the bonus from inspire, the problem will be find a bud to go pvp with a bard template...

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Invigorate Provoking song tested
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 11:04:47 AM »
Don't forget, you can buy rabbits from npc's anyway. I bought 5 rabbits (there's a small wait between each purchase) and took them all to a red NPC. Provoked one after the other. Done.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: