Author Topic: EUO on Demise  (Read 3444 times)

Offline destrukt84Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • destrukt84 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
EUO on Demise
« on: October 29, 2016, 07:56:26 AM »
Hello I was just having issues on getting euo to work with demise ?  I have followed all the instructions on previous post ( running euo as administrator and so on).  I have even reinstalled uo and razor as well as euo and nothing seems to work.  When I start a script nothing seems to happen.  My current uo patch is 7.0.52.2 would this be the issue?  Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: EUO on Demise
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 09:03:54 AM »
It could depend on the script you are running and whether it is meant for Demise.  Not all scripts work with Freeshards.  As long as EUO can attach to a Instance of UO you will be able to run EUO with that UO version (as long as the EUO you have is updated and is meant for that version of UO).
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline destrukt84Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • destrukt84 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 11:00:57 AM »
Thank you that makes sense.  That being said does anyone have or know of a mining script that works on demise?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »
If you said with script is not work, that can help too.  Or post your question in the script  in are having issue with

Tags: