Author Topic: ScriptUO Combat Companion  (Read 23735 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Combat Companion
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 12:07:11 PM »
Updated script with the sub as corrected by TM.

Removed some errant postings in thread.

Snuck all this in during one of the forums limited uptimes  :P
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 08:50:06 PM »
BTW, I didn't actually test those changes but they did seem logical.  dunno.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 04:50:11 AM »
Me neither, but your right, looks good on paper :)
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 05:10:16 AM »
Ok tried the latest one and everything seems to be working well. Cant wait for the honoring part to be implimented. One question i had was is there a reason you didnt put consecrate weapon in? That would really help on killing sucubusses. Is anyone working on a menu for this? I know it was mentioned but..

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »
The fixes put in place resolved my problems as well my char just sucks so I sitll get killed pretty easily but overall great so far I just gotta ge tmy stupid char to not suck lol.

Offline Djego

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Djego has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 04:32:19 AM »
12x mentioned he would make a menu, but if he doesn't want for some reason, i would do it ;) I'm am menu freak btw, giving every litte senseless script a menu... just say something

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 05:14:42 AM »
Your welcome to add a menu to this script.

I have one drawn up, I'll post it tomorrow.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 06:26:08 AM »
I thought this was pretty slick...

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 10:27:41 AM »
That looks really good Cerveza. I haven't messed with this much since I've been busy doing Champs or trying to. I'd for sure like to try this on Miasma and see how it works.

Very nice Avatar too. I might have to steal that one from you if you don't mind.  :-\

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 10:40:02 AM »
As I have stolen, so shall I be stolen from.

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »
that looks very nice man cant wait

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »
very nice menu.. can't wait to see that implimented. I still need to figure out how i'm gonna set my wammy up.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:52 AM »
That's my problem I can't figure out a good way to get my whammy setup, currently I get killed on a regular basis :(

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 05:05:58 AM »
Life leech is your life's blood. Without it you die.

Stamina leech is almost as important. Your swings slow, your life leech slows, you die.

Mana leech isn't as important. You'll be leeching back enough mana from Wraith Form to keep your specials and Lightning Strike going.

I'd recommend a weapon with Life and Stamina Leech. Hit lower attack would finish off an awesome weapon. You already have hit lower defense on your glasses, and your hit chance should be near max at all times with lightning strike.

Max defense chance (I mean MORE then 40%, more like 60!), and max your resists, or the resists necessary for your 'prey'. Get a quick ONE handed weapon with HLL, HSL, HLA, DI on it. Take 50+ refresh pots with you. Figure out your "break points" for swing speed. At what stamina your swing speed slows one 'click' and set it up to auto drink a refresh when you reach that level.

Utilize Lightning Strike all the time, counter attack all the time, and Evasion ONLY when you need it. Like when your stamina is taking a hit, use Evasion to get the potion drank. If you rely on evasion constantly, you will die because of the delay.

Try to NEVER run off to heal. You hit - you heal. If you run off, you'll get zapped while trying to Spirit Speak. Most deaths occur while running away. And these deaths could have been avoided if you'd kept calm, drank a TR and held ground.

I'll see about working that menu in sometime. The biggest issues I have are:

Some attacks are exclusive: if you select one, a different one must be de-selected
Saving the options and recalling them from a file
Recalling the options in the setup of the script
Enabling the menu without delaying the main loop of the script

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 05:52:02 AM »
Nice tips Cerv, I think this will help me a great deal as I was running without a good suit, no HLD at all (no M&S glasses), without the right weapon, and no TR pots. So basically, I was doing everything wrong except maybe the template LOL.

Really looking forward to testing this when I'm done training up a couple of mule skills and finishing my current project (a multi-library turn-in inspired by a resurrected Sorrowmaster script, probably not as exciting nowadays as it would have been a while back but it's a current obsession so I have no choice but to go with it).

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: