Author Topic: Fishing script (galeon) - freeshard  (Read 3948 times)

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Fishing script (galeon) - freeshard
« on: March 31, 2011, 02:14:02 AM »
Ok, so lately I've been playing with this fishing script of mine. I'm using a gargoyle with 70 throwing to kill those nasty sea serpents, tough this script doesn't have healing sub in it- as it's not required, hp regen solves this problem easily. It carves the serpents body, takes hides, regs, gold and keeps fishing until max weight +50 has been reached, then recalls back home, drops the loot and recalls back to the ship. I've been using Gargish Galleon as a ship with out cannons, so I don't know if this script works on any other ship.

Try it out, and leave your oppinion.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
fishing hs 0.41.txt
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:38:18 PM by camotbik »
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing script (galeon)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 02:37:03 AM »
Thanks for script could you fo the forum a favor and attach it as an atatchment. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 02:47:22 AM »
Thanks for script could you fo the forum a favor and attach it as an atatchment. 
done.
uogamers hybrid.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 06:20:09 AM »
I'll take a look - thanks!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
sugestions might want to add other fishing poles with differnt kinds of wood, also might want to add id for scissors and newbie scissors still testing will let u know more as i progress fishing pole id for other wood is XHF        and scissors id is KAG

Okay when i started script it didn t ask me to assighn recall book or place to drop not sure if you have gotten this worked into script yet If you do have it worked into script might want to give some directions on how to set it up mate got rember not everyone is fluent in scripts as we are.  Reading throught the script i see u used s7 recall subs and u also have trashbarel set up to toss away fish but its not pulling it up in script or even secure to drop stuff in all its doing is starting to fish and move forward one then fish again Its also getting stuck in look trying to cut up shoes and leather sandels just contiuniousley trys to cut them up once i removed the shoes said no trasbarel in sight and stoped
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:32:52 PM by Outlaw Josey Wales »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 03:42:51 PM »
sugestions might want to add other fishing poles with differnt kinds of wood, also might want to add id for scissors and newbie scissors still testing will let u know more as i progress fishing pole id for other wood is XHF        and scissors id is KAG

Okay when i started script it didn t ask me to assighn recall book or place to drop not sure if you have gotten this worked into script yet If you do have it worked into script might want to give some directions on how to set it up mate got rember not everyone is fluent in scripts as we are.  Reading throught the script i see u used s7 recall subs and u also have trashbarel set up to toss away fish but its not pulling it up in script or even secure to drop stuff in all its doing is starting to fish and move forward one then fish again Its also getting stuck in look trying to cut up shoes and leather sandels just contiuniousley trys to cut them up once i removed the shoes said no trasbarel in sight and stoped

It didnt ask you to assign recall book, places to drop only because it's anoying to set them each time you start the script. It's much Easyer to set them once in the header. I will see what I can do with this script when I will have some time.  Thanks for your opinion.
uogamers hybrid.

Tags: