Author Topic: quick question  (Read 7268 times)

Offline BeaverBobTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BeaverBob has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
quick question
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:44:11 PM »
hey maybe someone can help me i had a question about my status i was wondering how i move from being a newbie to the next group so i can assess and use some of the scripts i have read the must read section and i made a post about myself when i first registered back in January is their a link that i missed maybe i have read the rules a few times just not sure what i am doing wrong could someone help me plz thx...  :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: quick question
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »
Remember the scripts are usually in the first post of a topic on the bottom. Which script are you looking for?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »
Looks like you have access to all the public scripts available here at ScriptUO.

What are Scripts are you referring to?

If your looking for a particular script use the search function and see if you have any luck...if you don't have any success feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction. There are quite a few libraries here as well as script submissions from our members...just have to find the right thread.

There are some real gems out there...just have to find em'. There not hidden just back deeper in some of the sub-forums.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
:-[
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 06:42:41 PM »
wow i am a idiot i have been looking at the info about the script and until now not clicking the link right below it to open the script file itself  thx guys sometimes it takes a nudge to get someone going in the right direction 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »
 :D

no problem!

;)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »
wow i am a idiot i have been looking at the info about the script and until now not clicking the link right below it to open the script file itself  thx guys sometimes it takes a nudge to get someone going in the right direction  
I keep resisting the temptation to say this so ill let the man who does it best say it

by the way im just kidding with ya bro i have rye since of humor everyone needs little help even me so wheres my sighn

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:15:10 PM by Outlaw Josey Wales »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:55:15 PM »
lol that great