Author Topic: what script would you like to see?  (Read 31818 times)

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
what script would you like to see?
« on: June 30, 2011, 12:52:12 PM »
I'm bored.  Looking for something to do!  If anyone has a request for something they would like to see let me know.  As long as it's nothing too complicated!  I'm all out of ideas really.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: what script would you like to see?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »
I would love to see

a bottle making script from sand that runs really fast (marborow man has an old one but its really slow)

or

a script that would go through the blacksmith recipes and tell me which ones i need!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 02:16:20 PM »
a bottle making script from sand that runs really fast (marborow man has an old one but its really slow)

one that mines the sand and makes them as it goes?  or one that just uses a steady supply of preexisting sand and just makes a ton over and over?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 02:18:42 PM »
one that takes sand from a secure , takes a blow pipe and makes bottles!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 06:24:33 PM »
Lol, gimlet. I'm going to write a recipe finder for you, just for the hell of it. You have been asking for that for ages!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 06:34:12 PM »
I'd love to see a script that burns up dull copper runic hammers looking for things like 30 SSI, Slayer or 100% elemental damage.  I'd also love if I had the time to upgrade my skills from script leach to advanced script modifier.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Lol, gimlet. I'm going to write a recipe finder for you, just for the hell of it. You have been asking for that for ages!

too true!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 07:59:35 PM »
Its pretty much just the bladed items on the blacksmithing right?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 08:12:43 PM »
i'd settle for that but it also is maces and maybe others.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »
Damn, I was excited.... Okay...  lets see if I can find the maces.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 11:20:56 AM »
I've got a semi hard one for ya that i can't figure out  :'( I've tried using subs in a recall lj script but i just can't get it.

1 targets/attack horses (horse pen beside skara stables) Lizardmen in Despise
2 option* to pathfind to corpse (if using throwing)
3 cuts with butchers war cleaver in pack
4 option* to loot meat
5 option* to loot gold from lizardmen
6 weightcheck and option* to either recall/sacred journey dump in secure in bank
7 option* to use multiple runes in a runebook to increase leather production between respawns
8 Leather counter/time elapsed counter

*Options would be decided in a start up menu by user.

You could also customize it and add in a g-heal/close wound option. You could even add in other monster Ids like WWs, Drakes.

I think it would be a great script, if i had the knowledge to put my thoughts into code i'd have it.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
Simple script.

2 Lightning strikes
1 Armor ignore

That's it. Make it non-pixel :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 11:51:33 AM »
Bodfather,

This would be a great scrip for you to learn with. Take a look at some scripts that do similar things you are wanting to do and start piecing subs together that do each thing.

If you need help with something just post up and we can help you.

Here is a link to the EUO wiki this is very good to have in your favs when you are trying to learn. http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Documentation

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »
Bodfather,

This would be a great scrip for you to learn with. Take a look at some scripts that do similar things you are wanting to do and start piecing subs together that do each thing.

If you need help with something just post up and we can help you.

Here is a link to the EUO wiki this is very good to have in your favs when you are trying to learn. http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Documentation

I'm already in the process of doing that  ;)  Thanks for that link though i did not see that.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 04:58:53 PM »
I've got a semi hard one for ya that i can't figure out  :'( I've tried using subs in a recall lj script but i just can't get it.

1 targets/attack horses (horse pen beside skara stables) Lizardmen in Despise
2 option* to pathfind to corpse (if using throwing)
3 cuts with butchers war cleaver in pack
4 option* to loot meat
5 option* to loot gold from lizardmen
6 weightcheck and option* to either recall/sacred journey dump in secure in bank
7 option* to use multiple runes in a runebook to increase leather production between respawns
8 Leather counter/time elapsed counter

*Options would be decided in a start up menu by user.

You could also customize it and add in a g-heal/close wound option. You could even add in other monster Ids like WWs, Drakes.

I think it would be a great script, if i had the knowledge to put my thoughts into code i'd have it.

Here's one that does similar:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=280.0

Maybe looking at that can give you some insight, or you can alter it to fit your personal use.

Tags: