Author Topic: Santa's bringing my son a Wii  (Read 17318 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Santa's bringing my son a Wii
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 06:27:34 PM »
na.. they can still burn quiet well. but its not an excelerant :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 10:32:56 PM »
OK, although I have had this Wii for a while now, I have never actually used it.  Man, it's a blast!  And I officially ROCK at Guitar Hero II!  My baseball sucks ass, but I'm a bowling machine!  I'm looking forward to playing the other titles.  The Wii really is a revolutionary idea.  Way to go Nintindo.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 04:12:08 AM »
Man, it's a blast!  And I officially ROCK at Guitar Hero II!
I can play on Meduim and a little bit on hard, but GHWT I love playing the Drums!
but I'm a bowling machine!
I bowled my First 300 December 24th, 2006

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 05:47:50 AM »
World tour definitally blows regular guitar hero's out of the water especially with all the downloadable music and well when you have a full "band" it is just soo much fun!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 07:32:42 PM »
ya I stole my cousins drum set until he got his Wii Fixed. some reason his cpu froze on one of the latest updates. hes got it back now, and wants his game back ;/... its all good I picked up my band kit today :)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 08:45:43 AM »
Added "Star Wars: Force Unleashed" and "Mario Kart" to the Wii library.

Both pretty awesome.

My son loves Force Unleashed. He's always liked the Star Wars stuff and this title really gives you a LOT of force stuff to use. Past games were more saber oriented, this ones more force side.

Mario Karts is as good as ever. Awesome stuff. Online play is incredible. I have another post here with my Mario Kart ID Number.... add me and we'll race!

We have to go through and get all the unlocks done so we can get the other tracks and karts.

So far, very happy with the Wii.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 02:28:45 AM »

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 04:14:04 AM »
Mario Party is the Best Party game Ever..

Oh man... I can't wait for an Online Mario Party game.  we've been playing the mario party series since it came out on the N64, just hours of blurry memories.
Ditching School with freinds to play a 50 round game, Stumbling around work so tired because we'd play till 2-3 am

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
Thailand, the oasis for pirated Wii games... 3-5 $ a game, where i live its probably about 60-70$. I dont have a Wii...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: