Author Topic: Tutorial: World Maps and Fish Monger Quests...  (Read 21984 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Tutorial: World Maps and Fish Monger Quests...
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 11:04:46 AM »
Thanks for that input, C2.  Lots of undocumented info there, and all of it makes me grumpy.  ;)  I guess I have to build up a stockpile of crabs then.  Hmmm, wonder what script I'll choose?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 11:16:22 AM »
The one I love to use was from EasyUO,  OpenUO    No often to you guy. Both of them give me lot of crab. 

1) Cerberus's crab/lobster fishing   This one required a Tokono Boat and row boat. This one can run over night or until cargo hole is full
https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=45031&sid=f5df73fcb795b6b00bdf4f55385a0a86
or

2) Zarobs Crabl      This one required row boat and pack horse.   This one run until packhorse full.
https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=45152

Hope that help you TM. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »
Heh, I was poking at C2 about the crabbing.  He's got the best one around.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 12:21:32 PM »
Heh, I was poking at C2 about the crabbing.  He's got the best one around.  ;)

:). I haven't looked at those Openuo versions.  You can set a lot with a row boat too.  I enjoy mine very much.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 02:20:00 PM »
C_2,    If I recall right you have a dungeon fishing, I  haven't seen the crab one.  Must be a elite version.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »
C_2,    If I recall right you have a dungeon fishing, I  haven't seen the crab one.  Must be a elite version.

no, it is in my public library.  i have not been great at placing all of my scripts in in the main library and then making a link to my library so sometimes folks miss them.  It has been public since shortly after high seas

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 03:51:27 PM »
Just came back from a year hiatus and was wondering if anyone got the FishMonger Quests automated or even semi-Automated.   I don't have the time to see where to go and watch what needs to be done for the Quests...

Second,  Are the FishMonger Quests still worth doing?  Is there any gold to be made doing them?  Cool items?

What ship is the best to do these quests?

I used to have a World Map marked off so I could auto sail to the different server lines and recall to the FishMongers, but it got deleted when I did not refresh my boat and it poofed...Anyone on Pacific that can help me out....

I crave knowledge...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2013, 05:28:29 PM »
Talk to C2.  I believe he still does well.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 06:28:08 PM »
well, I haven't been doing many of late.  maybe 20 quests in the last 3 weeks.

120 fishing scrolls net 20-25 mil a pop.
special baits are hot for the rare fish.. 3-5 mil per easy depending on which one.
spyglass slow, slow, slow to sell.  25 ish mil maybe 35 if you dont mind waiting for a long time.

No automation

Must have a new high seas boat or else you wont be able to fit the orders in the cargo hold once they get large. 

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 10:03:40 AM »
Anyone have screenshots of the world map layout?  Just learning about dropping a map on the tiller man is $$

Been sailing all weekend by hand....

Links are bad,(to screenshot) just wondering if there are some shortcuts I'm missing.

Found my answer elsewhere, but also ran into this map photo on the site here.

Posting link for others searching...

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12913.msg0;boardseen#new
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 07:15:53 AM by rwek »

Tags: