Author Topic: Whole Book BOD Filler  (Read 56716 times)

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Whole Book BOD Filler
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2012, 12:59:51 PM »
I've been searching for this script for a week and finally remembered its name. That's what I get for take a year off. Still working perfectly, been chugging along all day and finally clearing out the mass of iron smalls. .

Heh, since this post I've gotten 6 full soulstones, all from gold achieved through running scripts directly or modified versions from this super Site.   
Cheers,
  Xander the yummiest.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »
Any chance of getting this to work with Tailor BODs?  There currently is not a good Whole Book tailoring Bod filler available...

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline StarWoman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • StarWoman has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 04:10:18 AM »
I thought this looked like a useful script and so made it my first download from here.  I use S7BodFiller daily so it is all working.  Put this script into same directory as per instructions.  Correct skills on character.  Two BOD books as instructed with roughly 100 bods in the one to be made and an empty one for putting the filled bods in.  Started up script and it dropped the BOD into backpack, picked up 10 copper ingots (was iron bod) and opened the blacksmith gump and stalled.  Can see it is because it hasn't picked up the iron ingots (zero in bag) but I have no idea why it isn't.  S7's works perfectly.  Any ideas anyone?  Is this still working after the recent patching?

Thanks for any help.  Clueless at scripting sorry.  Hope you can help as this would be awesome to use... I currently buy the 'normal' small bods but that is time consuming to do and I think this would enable some very nice bodding sessions.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 06:51:14 AM »
I had similar issues when I tried using it last few times. I think the issue revolves around the script trying to make tongs. Try making a bunch of tongs and have them in your backpack before you hit play on the script, it fixed the issue for me.

Offline StarWoman

• Activity:
    0%
  • StarWoman has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2012, 12:13:18 PM »
Thanks for the tip Ultima.  I tried it out but unfortunately it didn't work.  Do you normally see S7's gump come up when it is called?  Being totally unfamiliar with the script it is hard to figure out what is happening.  I am using the script fresh from the download... has there been any mods needed to be made that aren't noted in the forum for this script?  I have read through it all and haven't found any. 

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2012, 08:36:07 PM »
I just ran 8 BODs with Wholebookfiller  with no problems at all. It crafted the tongs no issues this time around.

There aren't any changes as far as I know this script is the same version V.10. There hasn't been any updates or changed in order to keep it working.

Do you have S7s latest version?  I take it you do as you said it was working for you.

Try starting with some iron ingots already in your pack.

This is on an OSI shard your using it on?

Offline pashadiv

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2013, 12:19:10 AM »
I run this script all the time and only recently got the same hang up with the tongs crafting. Starting with tongs in pack works fine naturally but I didn't have to do this before.

Offline Black Widow

• Activity:
    0%
  • Black Widow has no influence.
  • Well Hello there....Skippy
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2013, 11:49:01 AM »
Had the same issue with the tongs...works well with them in pack !!
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw
And behold a white horse...
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him....

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2013, 07:28:07 AM »
Black Widow,

I have not been able to reproduce this. Are you on an OSI production shard or on a freeshard? Can you share any other details?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline silverfox15987

• Activity:
    0%
  • silverfox15987 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2017, 09:58:49 AM »
Hello, I don't know if anyone is actually keeping up with this or not, but the script will run and create the items but will not select said items to bond them to the bods. Any idea what is causing this?

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2017, 11:09:38 AM »
You need to mod the gumps to make it select the right items so it will select them.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2017, 07:22:57 PM »
Yes, a lot of gump changes since this was first made. it also depends on whether you are on a free shard or on OSI.

Offline MungoTolkien

• Activity:
    0%
  • MungoTolkien has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2021, 03:06:35 PM »
for some reason the script isnt filling the bods does anyone else have this problem ?

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2021, 04:01:17 PM »
I haven't tried it. There are 2 other scripts you need in the same folder as your easyuo executable. The S7 BOD and the craftinfo scripts. Do you have that setup?
Has this worked in the past for you but now is failing with the same setup? (Or is this the first time you are trying to get it to work?)
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: