Author Topic: Hey im Darsis  (Read 1041 times)

Offline darsisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darsis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey im Darsis
« on: September 21, 2019, 01:53:48 PM »
Hey there my name is Darsis. I have had a UO acct since 2000. just got back into playing after 8 years. I don't really remember how to use scritps could someone help me out plz. Do you still use Easyuo or something different? Any and all info will be helpful thx.

I started playing in 2000..i thought this game was nothing like anything I have ever played..i mean you could do anything..anything thing at all. It was kind hard to comprehend. Back then there was only Trammel and Felucca and no mods no anything GM crafting was the best you could get and when you died you lost all that was on you so if you got kill by an NPC you ran to find a healer as quick as possible so maybe you would get it back.Land was hard to find and a house was  a lot or what I though was a lot back then well I guess it was in the early days. my first house around Vesper cost me 200k it was a small house I tore down and put up a small tower I thought I was living it up!!!lol

I started playing again in 2009 and started into learning the game all over again.with all the new stuff I didn't think I was ever going to get caught up with the new stuff but I did. I met someone who show me the  new things and how to understand the mods and everything and also introduced me into easyuo.. I was hooked lvl up my Mage/Tamer in 2 days to Legendary.Then I started getting  my resources together and selling on a guild vendor and found out what living it up was!! So anyway im back once again 8 years later trying to lean it al again.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:51:06 PM by darsis »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey im Darsis
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 02:18:50 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Tags: