Author Topic: Yoga pant skillz !! er... Umm.. I mean Hula Hooping skills... Heh  (Read 6521 times)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga pant skillz !! er... Umm.. I mean Hula Hooping skills... Heh
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 08:11:46 PM »
There is something about youthfull hippie chicks that you just can't put your finger on....yum.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
There is something about youthfull hippie chicks that you just can't put your finger on....yum.

Oh you can definitely put your finger's on youthful hippie chicks...oh wait...I think I misread that...

But seriously, did anyone else get royally pissed off at the 2 rednecks who walked in front and the drunk one who distracted her?! I mean, c'mon! That's rude to all of us watching!

Though her bow at the end was just incredible....

brb...
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 05:37:03 AM »
The 2 rednecks had no excuse for getting in my way but the drunk guy he had no idea where he even was just saw something youthful and wanted to follow it home :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 12:13:02 PM »
She is really good with that thing ...

I had a girlfriend once that looked like that but she was latina :)

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

I would but had to get rid (burned) of them before I got married.

Tutu ... thats whay free email address are for... storing stuff.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline blocka

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • blocka has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 04:18:34 PM »