Author Topic: how to contact ea support to retrieve a forgotten pass linked to bad email  (Read 2487 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
so, i may not be able to get this acct back but i plain old forgot the password and have no idea if i put my real info in user details.  i can probabbly provide my credit card that i used back in the day and get it back but does anyone know the correct ea # to call for this stuff.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
so, i may not be able to get this acct back but i plain old forgot the password and have no idea if i put my real info in user details.  i can probabbly provide my credit card that i used back in the day and get it back but does anyone know the correct ea # to call for this stuff.
This should be abel to help you http://www.uoherald.com/node/14

number EA Customer Support: 1-866-543-5435

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Bud if your able to pull it off let me know. I got my friend back in the game recently. he was unable to retrieve his oldest account because of this. We got his other 5 accounts back but not his oldest (Richest).

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
i actually had the password pop into my head mid day today.  had not had the acct open since may 2008.  never had to try the number but thx for posting it

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
It all depends on which EA support person you get and what mood they are in that day.  I had two old accounts that i could not get access to. The one i tried and treid to get someone to help me, but to no avail.  Then one day I got one that seemed new and wanted to be nice and helpful and she got me the old password info and all she did was compare my old credit card info because the rest of my info was old emails that did not work anymore or fake info i put in it and so forth and now I have that account back, but then she told me i would have to call back for another problem which was the other account and so again I got an idoit or lazy dod that did not want to help me and to this day I am still without that account. So there if that helps any. If you have the time try and try again and then try some more eventually when you get lucky you will have that account back.

Tags: