Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Submit your Script

Crisis Carpentry Trainer Beta 1.0 *Needs Testers Please*

(1/13) > >>

Crisis:

--- Code: ---;===================================================================
;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis Carpentry Trainer
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 1.0
; Client Tested with: 7.0.34.6
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 (version 247)
; Shard OSI / FS: FS (runuo Version 2.2, Build 4925.27724)
; Release Date: 01/03/2013
; Revision Date: N/A
; Purpose:
;     .Train Carpentry 0-100
;
; Revisions:
;     . N/A
;
; Requirements:
;     . Make sure that you do not have colored ingots in your secure, keep only iron ingots in your secure.
;     . You need to have a secure resouce bag and an axe.
;     . You must have at least one tinker tool in your backpack.
;     . You must have enough tinkering to craft tinker tools and fletcher tools
;     . If you are using the bank, you must be at the bank and say "bank" before starting the script. I will adjust the script to include this in a future update.
;
; Future Updates:
;     . Suggest some :)
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . Ximan for helping me work out some of the bugs.
;
; Copyright: 2014 Crisis
--- End code ---

Okay I have tried this and it seems to be working well but I would love for some people to test it out.

If anyone plays runuo and wants to help, I could use the offset click numbers for the different items to craft. As of right now, this has been tested on OSI only.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions that you may have. Thanks!

I am still working on the timing issues with crafting new tools and moving boards. Try V1.5

The Ghost:
hi Crisis
Test run:
Here what I have so far.

1) Menu need to be move to the side, so your Message box can be seen.  
    update,  after I restarted it was out to the side .

2) Need to add WMF(Medium crate  facing East),   to you breakgarbage.    It wasn't able to get the crate while at 37 skill.
      With this added, everything find.

10k board in secure let see what that will do.  

3) Only have 30 thinker so, it easier to make Wooden Items,  I change the saw to Joinging Plane.

--- Code: --- gosub offsetclick 27 110 ; Wooden Items  27 130  ; tools
and
 gosub offsetclick 235 90 ; Jointing Plane 235 210   ; saw

--- End code ---

4)  why the trash barrel?  are we suppose to break down all the items.

5) It raise skill fast and it elegant as well,  I like it.  
 let add 10k board and see where we go.  at 49.9 Now.

6)  just find out that we can't be away from screen,  my thinkering menu fail and have to opening my hand.  :((  so I add to make more  Carpentry tools too

--- Code: ---sub MakeCarpTools
menu delete scriptstatus
Menu Font BGColor Black
menu Font Color Lime
menu text scriptstatus 95 100 Getting New Carpenter's Tool
  finditem %boards C_ , #BackpackID
  if #findstack >= 50
    goto _makecarptool
  set %_diff 50 - #findstack
  finditem %boards C_ , %ResourceSecure
  if #findstack < 50
  {
    display You have used up most of your ingots. Halting...
    set *request END
    return
  }
  gosub moveit #backpackid %ResourceSecure #findid %_diff

_makecarptool:
  finditem %tinkertool C_ , #Backpackid
  if #findcnt = 0
  {
    display You are out of tinker tools. Get a tinker tool and restart script.
    set *request END
    halt
  }
  set #lobjectID #Findid
  gosub actionblock
  event macro 17 0
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 27 110 ; Wooden Items  27 130  ; tools
  wait 5
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 235 90 ; Jointing Plane 235 210   ; saw
  wait %postcraftwait
  makelast:
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 280 450   ; make last
  wait %postcraftwait
  finditem %carptool C_ , #Backpackid
  if #findcnt < 8
  goto makelast
  gosub tinkwait
  gosub offsetclick 30 450  ; exit
  wait 10
return
--- End code ---

Crisis:
1. For me when I first run the script, it opens it at the top, middle of my screen and I have a 23 inch monitor. What size monitor do you have? I will look into moving it for a smaller monitor.

2. I changed it to WMF, not sure what happened there, Thanks for catching it!

3. I made the change to the jointing plane, did not realize they were easier to make at lower skills.

4. I had it in there because I had the script dump all if the crafted things in the trash barrel on start up while I was working on the breakstuff sub. In the final version I will remove the trash can and all references to it.  ;D

5. I am glad it is running quick for you, I was hoping it would be quick for others too.

6. I am uploading the changed one. Try it again, I noticed that last night and changed the timing a little bit. I ended the night running 3 hours, gaining 20.1 points on 5119 attempts to GM Carpentry.

Thanks for letting me know how it has worked so far. Please try running it again and let me know how these changes help.

12TimesOver:
Funny timing, I decided this morning to train up carpentry so I can make some suits. I was going to write my own but decided I'd go ahead and test for ya.

Just a couple things I've run into so far-

1) The first thing I did was to get rid of all the opening of my journal, pack, skills, etc in the Setup sub. Not sure why you go through all of that but I always find it annoying when a script moves all my stuff around and I couldn't figure out a reason for it :) That could just be a XIIx-ism though.
2) It pulled Shadow Iron ingots out of my secure instead of regular ingots. I paused and moved some Iron into my pack so I could keep testing, it was able to keep going but it did pull more shadow ingots out since it had already set the %ingots to my stack of Shadow. You should either add some color checking when setting the %ingots var or just make it clear in your instructions that only Iron ingots should be in your secure.
3) After this it made a box, axed it, then made 9 Moulding Planes before I hit stop.

Keep it coming!!

X

Crisis:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on January 04, 2014, 11:03:37 AM ---Funny timing, I decided this morning to train up carpentry so I can make some suits. I was going to write my own but decided I'd go ahead and test for ya.

Just a couple things I've run into so far-

1) The first thing I did was to get rid of all the opening of my journal, pack, skills, etc in the Setup sub. Not sure why you go through all of that but I always find it annoying when a script moves all my stuff around and I couldn't figure out a reason for it :) That could just be a XIIx-ism though.
2) It pulled Shadow Iron ingots out of my secure instead of regular ingots. I paused and moved some Iron into my pack so I could keep testing, it was able to keep going but it did pull more shadow ingots out since it had already set the %ingots to my stack of Shadow. You should either add some color checking when setting the %ingots var or just make it clear in your instructions that only Iron ingots should be in your secure.
3) After this it made a box, axed it, then made 9 Moulding Planes before I hit stop.

Keep it coming!!

X

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the input!

1. I guess the skills and journal is me being lazy and liking them in a specific place. I can remove that part and have my own copy with it in there.  ;D

2. Checking for colored resources is not something that I have messed with yet. I will put it in the script to have only iron ingots in the secure for now and look at learning the other later. Once I am good with it, I can add the check into the script.

3. I am not sure about it making 9 jointer planes. I had a problem with that a while ago and thought that I had it fixed. Do you happen to see a mistake that would cause it to happen? I tested it last night for a little over 3 hours and it ran smoothly making only 2 at a time. Could it be a timing issue?

I am currently working on a WoodWorker Deluxe which will include Carpentry, Bowcrafting, and Tinker trainers, craft arrows & bolts, craft fukiya darts, poison fukiya darts (for oracle), and craft logs into boards. This is a huge undertaking for me since I am learning but as of right now, I have the 3 trainers into one script and working. I love scripting even though it can get frustrating when you cannot find that one typo or wrong word that is messing everything up. I hope to start doing more advanced stuff in the near future.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version