Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Submit your Script

Medusa Egg Farmer Stealth/Ninja

(1/5) > >>

sumsum:
UPDATED to 2.0

How to use:
Go to the big grassy spot and hit play. This script works best when there is a bigger spawn of snakes. You may want to work the spawn up if its low.
This script will work well and you can use it semi AFK

Updates:
Now auto sets hole location based on screen size. This will only work if you do not move your screen around. If the script is not clicking the hole, you may have to adjust where it clicks in the top of the script. PM me if you need help with this.

Now the script will loop 13 times and the walk back to the middle of the grassy spot. This stops the script from getting stuck at a hole that has not spawned all the way or spawned under brush or a cliff edge.  It DOES NOT remove that spot from the code so there's a chance you could walk back to that spot again. That's why this script is semi AFK.

Script no longer walk off screen for no reason.   

Farming eggs sucks. This will help!

Farms about 5 to 6 runs per 2 hours.

Good Luck. Please PM or post ideas.

llamas_rule:
Thanks for sharing this script! One problem I have is when I run it, it will walk to the nest, use flute, and then target the nest instead of targetting a snake first.

sumsum:
Is it pulling the snakes health bar? Is there a snake on the screen? Let me know happy to help!

sumsum:
Updated

cybercasper:
just tried this script out. so far not working as intended. it will walk to the first hole then it keeps cycling  through the mobs but never pick one or uses a flute

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version