Ultima Online Bug Discussion > General Discussion

Ghost Cam

(1/2) > >>

Asawnoffshotgun:
Does anyone have a Ghost Cam script to share with me? It's a hard life always getting pk'd and then when I bring a pvper they just run away. soooo frustrating lol

Oracle:
I am in total agreement with you. Need to do some champs to get some better scrolls for myself and my pets only to have some Pk's come in and bash me to death to lose it all. Also, they seem to show up after the 3rd level. I have to be careful 'cause that is when they seem to show up after all the work is done. Easy work for them to just then kill the boss. I did not know a script like this edited, but it sure would be nice to have one!

Oracle

Crisis:
I would assume most already have ghost cams in place which is why they know when you are about done. I have never seen one but assume it would be a journal scanner that messages or one that targets player characters only and messages in party chat when it finds someone.

Out of curiosity, why is this in the bug discussion section?

Asawnoffshotgun:
my bad, meant to be in general. not bug general lol

The Ghost:
yes some ppl stick a ghost in the star room and monitor access.   I was wondering with the EJ account how many ppl use them monitor movement.    Someone with SS can see ghost, so before you go,  scan the area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version