Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Inactive Submissions

Hosebomber's Suit Calculator

(1/3) > >>

kelline:
Originally The script can be found here.

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=252972#252972

With hosebomber at EUO giving Trailmyx the message that he has ok'd me editing his script, Im posting it here. Im leaving the name the same as its his script, I just did some updating.

It's a little on the small side and does exactly as the title says. It evals the armor you are wearing and returns everything back into a menu. No more pen and paper to add up that LMC or LRC or to see how far over the cap for a resist you are. As an added bonus, It will also insure any pieces of your armor that are not already insured. Enjoy!

--- Code: ---;======================================================
; Script Name: Hosebomber's Armor Calculator
; Author: Hosebomber
; Version: 3.0
; Client Tested with: 7.0.5.0
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 ver 166
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 03-20-10
; Public Release: 11-07-06
; Global Variables Used: N/A
; Purpose: Calculate armor you are wearing for LRC, LMC,
;          SDI, DI, DCI, HCI, EP, Stat bonus, & Stat Regen
; Props to nilmer - used his "Everything property sub"
; ======================================================
--- End code ---

this is my first time posting a script, so bare with me please. I've never written one on my own, but i have managed to edit alot to make it more fit me. As hosebomber had last edited his on Dec 2006, I knew this script needed updating. I give FULL props to him cuz its his baby, I juts helped nurse it along & bring it up to date with all the changes in uo. I just hope I do him proud & it stays working.

I added in aprons, earrings, sashes, shoes & updated alot of the item ids. I dont think i have all the gargoyle armour ids, but I have a majority of them.  Nor the really new arties but as i find them on venders I add them.

It appears that the script is too large for the code tags to hold it so it's going into a download version. Sorry
Since his ended with version 2.1 I started this at 3.0

TrailMyx:
And yes, Hosebomber PMed me directly at EUO and said this was OK.  That was nice of him.  It's good to see that some scripts can live on after the original author decides to follow the sunset.

kelline:
I was talking to him thru there & he seems really nice. He was even gonna try to help me figure out what i did wrong, (figured it out myself thou lol ) I sent him a copy of the script I redid in case he wanted to update his there with it.

I'm very glad he ok'd it, so i can share the hard work i did updating it with others.

so far this one works really good for me, but i dont have a garg, so I know i dont have all the garg armour id's, workin on that thou...& ill update as i get them.

like all other scripts of its kind, this one doesnt do the set pieces... it still reads totals on all, I've no idea how to make it c the whole set to calculate it

12TimesOver:
Wow, I'm very impressed that Hosebomber gave the ok for that. Good for him!

Thanks for the submission and for following a good protocol Kelline!

XII

TrailMyx:
I hope to see more scripts like this be resurrected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version