Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Inactive Submissions

Simple quest turn-in for tinker tools. (Freeshard)

(1/3) > >>

Miaxi:
This is a simple turn-in tool for the Necessity's Mother (10x tinker's tools) quest but it is very easy to modify it for whatever you need. It requires Kal In Ex's OCR and to change the MLQuestOffer sub to have your shard's name instead of Alexandia if you play on a free shard.

There is no restocker or loot evaluator, the script will pause when the backpack becomes full or the ingots run out.

Nevertheless I found this script very useful while trying to get rare recipes so I am sharing it.

Ver 1.2: Some fixes, some optimizing.
Ver 1.1: Added a very simple looting engine that trashes the 3 alchemy recipes and quest bags and sorts everything else into a single bag.

Khameleon:
maybe I should introduce you to Heartwood quester :) take a look in the scripts section...

Miaxi:
The heartwood quester only works for OSI handles the carpentry and fletching quests. This tool works on freeshards and handles the tinkering quest. Apples and oranges. ;)

Miaxi:
Added version 1.2. I have all the rare recipes now. Scrappers took way too long. TM's CLAW lite works well for sorting out worthwhile loot from the keeper bag, so I won't try to reinvent the wheel there. Good luck with your questing.

khusasci:
Hi I would like to know if anyone can help me with this scritp I have physical problems for action back then I would return utie use it, but yesterday I tried and I do not recognize the quest continues to turn the quests you can never point to fix this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version