Author Topic: Hello to SUO  (Read 3405 times)

Offline DopachuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dopachu has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello to SUO
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:23:28 AM »
Hi there . I am Umut . Sorry for my bad English fo the start . :) If you like stories here we can start . It was about ten years ago as u know online games are not polular like this time and everybody was playing cs like crazy and every week u can see intoduction of a new rts game . Shooting shooting , a little commaning , shootin shoting again . When u satisfy yourself for this day you will be doing this tomorrow . :( Always there was an emptyness in me . Then i meet Uo from a Game magazine . And i started to search for a cd . I am living in Turkey at theese years it was the hardest challange in my uo life was founding an cd . :)

Then i installed . Patched . Even created a swordsman in a free and only turk shard SNN . I choosed the city for beggining . It was Vesper . Home of Bridges . Then i think i am an warrior i must prove my strenght . And i found my next victim " a dog " . :) I change in war mode and start to attack . It was a good fight but my oppenent was far better than me and i runned . :) It was my first fight and i didnt frightened more than this " a dog " in my uo life :)

I played mostly pre aos . Where the chaos rule the lands . In sphere servers Brittania was a Wonderland . You can find Lots of bugs in one day and abuse like hell to the other players . Critials was unbalanced . Weapons also like that . But playing was very entertaining .

I played every class exept tamer and thief . :) for three years played my main char as a murderer . Good old days . But i need now a warm up . There is a lot of better players more than past   :)

I never played a OSI server . And it seems a low possibility . :) Now i am returned about five years of break . I learned a lot and still learnin . Am not a scritpter but i will learn a lot from you guys . :)

Thats all for now . :) Thanks for reading .

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello to SUO
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »
Hey great intro, and props to the smiley count!  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:11:27 AM »
Thanks for the great intro! Welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
I thank you for accepting me to Suo community . I played every mmorpg thing but i couldnt feel same taste of this damn game .  8)

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 11:32:38 AM »
Yes, unfortunately UO is extrememly addicting!!!!!  ;D

Welcome to the site!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »
Welcome to SUO Dopachu!

Good luck with the IDOC Monitor...it works like clockwork! 8)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 02:22:10 PM »
 i will test it today and share the results . :)  ;D

jesterboo

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »
that is what i have heard from some people that went to WOW after playing UO. There is something about UO, that just keeps the player base playing UO. well welcome to the site. there are many great ppl here to help out along the way and just to chat with.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 04:23:09 PM »
Thank you so much for writing one.  Many would use English as an excuse or just not register.  Gald you made it here.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 06:16:45 PM »
Welcome and highest smile count yet :)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »
Welcome to the site.  I have to agree with ultima about the idoc monitor and looter, as i was able to score a castle on a osi shard. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Krusty The Klown

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Krusty The Klown has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 12:09:38 AM »
Congrats on giving in to your addiction to the crack called UO and returning to the community. Welcome to the boards as well

Tags: