Author Topic: Hello from Bulgaria :)  (Read 1972 times)

Offline saarakTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • saarak has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • BMW e30 Bulgaria Fan Forum
Hello from Bulgaria :)
« on: January 25, 2010, 11:59:13 PM »
Hi, I am new to easyUO scripting, actually to the world of Ultima Online. I've just stumbled on your site looking for some good information. From the looks of it - that place can soon be my new home.  ;D

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Bulgaria :)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 02:32:39 AM »
Hi saarak, tell us a little more about yourself. Shards? Character templates you like to play? Stuff you like to do? A funny story? Just about anything will do as long as it's more of an intro.

Then you may find your restricted status lifted ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline saarakTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • saarak has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • BMW e30 Bulgaria Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 12:47:59 AM »
Hi, well I don't know where to begin than. For starters - I am doing fine with my restricted status. As I stated above - I am still a newbie scripter and there is plenty information available.

I've played on several free shards, recently I've moved to OSI - Europa (3 or so months).

My favourite template these days is a Necro/Mage (with poisoning for the left over skill points). I like the simplicity of that template and the fact that you can solo almost everything, so in my oppinion the best char to start with. I find that template suitable for PvP as well, even though I get my a** kicked _A LOT_ ... thats only due to the fact that I'm quite lame in PvP and I still don't have as good gear as I want to - someday I'll learn.

Other than that I like to experiment a lot, tried a sampire template, a mage archer(impressive damage dealer), almost everything - I've installed a RunUO shard on my home desktop - just to try whats what.

About what I like ... well I like old BMWs - got 4 of them, I have a Brittish Bulldog pup that I adore, I also have a girlfriend that thinks I am too old to play games ...

I don't really know what else to say ...

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 03:45:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for the addition to your Intro! Your restricted status has been lifted, your free to unbuckle your seatbelt and roam around the cabin!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 04:33:54 AM »
Welcome to the site. HAHA i think most peopel that i know think i am to old to be playing this game, but I dont think it matters I enjoy it. You will find some good info on temps here. Enjoy.

Tags: