Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 2249 times)

Offline goonersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: January 27, 2010, 03:48:27 AM »
Hi all
Firstly i would like to appologise for my noob mistake of posting before reading the site rules :-[. Well where do i start, i have been on ultima for 86months now and only really started playing properly in the last year, i play on Europa and would like to thank OMGburgers who on another site helped me set up my wammy and solo DH, which by the way i still have had no crimmy from >:(. Since the imbuing has come in i have started working on that and it can be expensive but anyway i do alot of champs in fel as well as the new stuff in ter mur with the guild i run with. I will use anyway to get better at this game and am venturing into pvp but only when required at spawns and need a good pvp template (hint hint). Not sure if there is anything i can add but if you want to know more then just ask, i dont bite and when i get stuck i will definatley ask lol.
looking forward to contributing anyway i can and the site looks great keep it up.
cheers.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 03:50:27 AM »
Thank you for the intro. Plenty of help here to be had, some great PvP'ers on this site. Lots of great reading to do, and a lot of fun folks...hope to see you on the boards! Your restricted status is lifted, so have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 04:29:37 AM »
Welcome to the site. Once you get hooked on PVP you will never go back. Just a warning. Enjoy the site.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 06:02:00 AM »
Welcome to the site... i havent pvped in years but im planning on changing that soon
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:14:10 AM »
Welcome to the site. Once you get hooked on PVP you will never go back. Just a warning. Enjoy the site.
Amen 2 that!

Welcome gooners.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:40 AM »
Welcome to the site.  It is a great community for trammies to fel only players!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 07:44:28 AM »
Go from ridicule and negative Karma to member access and positive Karma, all from just reading the rules.

A post every new user should read! Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it here and decide to partake of our little communities discussions.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: